𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕

Here is the next part!! I really want to know how the story is going on so far... Please do comment and let me know your thoughts, guys!

----------------------------------------------

Virat went to the balcony without paying any heed to others... They were just shocked to react to anything!! Everything was fine a few minutes ago, and now everything is messed up...

Virat controlled his tears and looked down only to find her mobbed by cameras, and the paparazzi were putting cameras on her face... She was literally covered by them and was tense... Her breathing was uneven, and he could see her shivering... Without thinking, he just ran towards her, and the others followed him, not understanding what was happening...

Anushka was feeling suffocated with all these happenings, and now the paparazzi were making her feel terrible... She was about to shout but stopped upon hearing the voice she recognized...

Virat - Sab log dur hat jaao.. abhi ke ke abhi!!

Virat - I said leave... Everyone, right now!!

His voice was stern, which sent shivers down their bodies, and they immediately pulled back, giving space to Anushka... She was breathing heavily, and then Virat went to her and side-hugged her...

Virat - Everything is fine... calm down, Nushkie!!

She looked at him upon hearing 'Nushkie,' which showed the same love he has for her, but she is broken now... He walked her to the car and made her sit inside carefully, then pulled back, but stopped as Anushka was not letting go of his hand... He looked at her, longing for him, which made him feel terrible... He controlled his emotions and pulled back his hand...

Virat - Goodbye!!
Saying this, he closed the door and waited until the car was out of sight...

He then turned back, and his anger rose, looking at the paparazzi there... He was about to burst out, but Rohit was quick enough to take him inside...

Mahi bhai called the security and asked them to send the paparazzi away...

Rohit took Virat to his room....

Virat- Ahhhhhhh!!
He hit the wall hard with his hands, and Rohit got more irritated now...

Rohit - aur maar le.. ruka kyu? It's better to get injuries and drop out in the next match.. That's the best thing to do now, right, Mr. Kohli??

Virat - Ro, please. I'm not in the mood right now... please leave me alone...

Rohit - I'm not gonna leave you alone... Akele chodne pe tu kya kartha hai, pata hai mujhe... I should have come sometime back, at least Tera dimaag Mai woh sab nahi chalta, and you wouldn't have done the shit you did a few minutes back...

Rohit understands him more than anyone else, and he exactly knew why Virat behaved that way... Virat sighed and sat down and closed his eyes, thinking about what happened lately...

Few hours back!!

He was scrolling his phone and checking all the articles and was feeling disgusted with himself for making this happen... He got into self-blaming himself for everything. He was already sad about his form, and these articles were icing on the cake!!

Virat - No... This can't be true!! Wh... what did Anushka do?? Sh... she just came to support me...

Tears made their way... He was feeling bad about all the things being said out there... She really doesn't deserve this shit...