𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not.."

-------------------------------------

It's the first game between India and Bangladesh, and India won! Rohit scored 83, and others also contributed a bit. Virat was really happy for Rohit! After they got back to the hotel, they all had dinner together to celebrate their first win...

In India, Anushka was super happy about the win. She watched the whole game while shooting for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' with Ranbir, Aishwarya, and Karan... Ranbir and Aishwarya came to her room and saw her smiling at her phone... Ranbir peeked and saw a message from Virat Kohli..

Ranbir- Ohho msg from The Virat Kohli!! Ash if I remember correctly, someone needed a break from all this na?

Aishwarya- yeah and also asked someone to stay away and not to talk... What's happening babe?

Anushka- Nothing he's just telling that they won the match.. but I won't reply!

Ranbir- That's so sad nush! Come on what's stopping you now...

Aishwarya- Aren't you missing him, Nush?
Anushka looked down, avoiding their gaze, and Aishwarya sat beside her...

Aishwarya- Babe, your love for him is evident. Why are you holding yourself back?

Anushka- I.. I don't wanna talk about it aish.. let it be this way!!

Ranbir- Keeping everything inside won't solve the problem, idiot! We're not forcing you to tell us now... Take your time, but remember, we're here to listen to you!!

Karan Johar suddenly entered the room, and they sighed upon seeing him...

Karan- What's going on? New gossip?

Aishwarya- You don't need to know everything, Karan. Some things are meant to be kept secret...

Karan- Whoa, chill, Ash. I'm just asking!!

Ranbir- yeah we know the reason behind that just asking... Aaya bada!
He murmured to himself...

Karan- Well, we need to go to Paris for the next two weeks!

Anushka- what? But why karan?

Karan- Obviously for the shoot... there's just the last part left, and it'll be shot in Paris..

Anushka- Can't we do it here?

Karan- What's gotten into you suddenly? You were always excited about outdoor shoots...

Ranbir- She's just tired, Karan... That's all! Now, we'll leave. The shoot is also completed na..

Anushka- yeah bye guys!!

Aishwarya- Nush, why don't you come home? You'll feel better...

Ranbir- Don't worry, Ash. Chill, I'm taking her home... Kat is already there, and Riddhima, mom, and dad will be happy to see her...

Anushka- When did you plan this? When were you planning to tell me, idiot?

Ranbir- You have no say in this... So, I'm taking you home! Shut up now and let's go...

Anushka- Idiot! Bye, Aish... Goodnight!!

Aishwarya- bye and take care babe!!

They left for their respective cars and headed home. Anushka was warmly welcomed with a hug from Neetu aunty. They all loved Anushka as she was the only friend they liked...

Anushka- Hii aunty! How are you?

Neetu- I'm good beta.. tu kaisi hai?

Anushka- superb aunty..