𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟏

"Ahh, here you go with the next part. This app really sucks sometimes... removing chats is the worst thing I've ever seen. Anyway, now we can only chat in the comment section. So please do comment and tell me whether you are liking the story or not..."

---------------------------------------

It was the day they were leaving for Australia for the ICC World Cup... Everyone was reaching the airport on their own... Everyone reached the airport except Virushka... Anushka was coming with Virat in his car!!

At the airport,

Rohit- Ritz, you go inside with others. I'll come with Virat...

Ritika- Make sure the media doesn't come in Nush's way...

Rahul- Yes, bhabhi, we will. Aap araam se jaana andar!

Rohit, Rahul, Hardik, and Bumrah were near the entrance waiting for them when they saw their car stop in front of the terminal... They immediately went towards the car, and by then, Virat had gotten down, and the luggage was taken by guards... They moved to the side of Anushka, and she got down... Virat held her hand, and others covered them from the media... Media people were barging in, but they were protecting her with utmost care...

Reporter- Sir, kya aap dono phir se ek hogaye?

Reporter- Is it a publicity stunt?

Reporter- Mam, are you guys dating again?

Rohit- It has nothing to do with you people! Better stay away!!

They reached inside and sighed... Anushka hugged Rohit immediately...

Anushka- Thank you, thank you so much, bro!!

Rahul- Humne toh kuch kiya hi nahi...

Hardik- Acche logon ka zamaana hi nahi hai re baba..

Anushka- Mai sabko bol rahi thi yaar, stop this overacting now...

Ritika- You fine, Nush?

Anushka- Yes, babe, absolutely fine... kya hi hoga itne log hai na khayaal rakhne...

Mahi bhai- Make sure to be around us all the time, Nush!!

Virat- Yess, Nushkie, just don't leave my side...

Hardik- Is that only for protecting her or for something else?? Hmm, I'm curious...

Virat glared at him...

Mahi bhai- Stop it, Harry... don't act innocent.. everyone knows it well...

Virat- Bhaii, aap bhi... not fair!!

Anushka- Hmm, I guess flight ka time hogaya hai...

Rahul- Yes, yes, time to sit beside your fav person!!

Anushka- What did you guys have today for breakfast?

Yuzi- Bhaiyya toh field pe itna sathathe ab mauka Mila toh chodenge nahi hum...

Ritika- I've been the victim of this, Nush, and now it's your turn, babe...

Prithi- We've all been actually.. so you have to be used to it now..

Virat- Guys, enough, let's get into the Flight now...

They all got into the flight, and Virushka were sitting beside each other... Virat was holding her hands...

Virat- You fine, Nushkiee?

Anushka- Vi, mai theek hu, don't stress yourself so much, man!! King ki queen hu mai!!