𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟓

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not.."

-------------------------------------

Mahi bhai, Virat, and Rohit sat in front of the media people, ready to answer their questions... All three kept their faces very serious, which definitely gave chills to the reporters...

Their manager asked the reporters to ask the questions...

Reporter 1 - Congratulations on the win, sir! So my question is for Virat. You have been consistent throughout the series. How did you set back yourself?

Virat- Good one! I just motivate myself to be good every day. When I step on the field to bat, we all play for the country. Thousands of people will be watching and praying for us to win this, so we just be in that mindset...

Reporter 2- Rohit, being an opening batsman, you need to always start better... How do you cope up with that?

Rohit- We have to be confident enough, and specially presence of mind is important for this game... I just back myself to be there and play a good innings...

Reporter 3- Mr. Dhoni, your captaincy is a treat to watch! There were players like Rahul or Hardik who couldn't perform well in the series... What are your thoughts on that?

Mahi bhai- Aapko badi fikar hai unke game se. See, everyone can't play every time... Today they might not play well, but that doesn't mean they aren't good! They have the capability and they are badly needed for now.. I hope you get it!

Reporter 2- Virat, as you already know, we have seen rumours of you and Anushka Sharma dating. Is that true, sir?

Virat- That's none of your business, sir. I don't think it has anything to do with you!

Reporter 1- But sir, all over India, people are thinking that she is bad luck to you. Unhi ke aane ki wajah se aapka game accha nahi hua aur ab woh aayi nahi toh aap itne acche khele. Hum kya soche iska matlab?

All of them were raising in anger, especially Virat. He was so agitated with the question, but he chose to answer it calmly...

Virat- aap kitne saal se kaam kar rahe ho sir?

Reporter 1- 10 saal hogaye abhi tak...

Virat- Toh aapne bhi downfall dekhi hogi kabhi na kabhi apne life Mai?

Reporter 1- Haa, woh toh hota rehta hai, sir...

Virat- Accha toh kya aapke family ne kabhi support nahi kiya?

Reporter 1- ofcourse karthe hai sir Aaj bhi karthe hai woh log..

Virat- Toh phir bhi apne downfall dekha hai iska matlab aapke family ne aapko bad luck laayi hai? Ya phir aapko wife ne shaayad... kya bolthe sir!!

The reporter's mouth was shut and ICT were controlling their laughter...

Reporter 3- Aap hamare taraf gumake jawaab miss nahi kar sakthe. Itne saare log bol rahe hai aur waise bhi aapka breakup hua na shaayad abhi abhi. Aap country ke seva kar rahe hai uss maamle apne girlfriend ko kaise laa sakthe ho? You should think about your play sir rather than defending someone...

Virat- Someone? Itna sab bole ho toh naam bhi toh lo... Bolo Anushka Sharma!! Dar rahe ho kya sir? Meri apni life hai, sir. Mai Jo bhi Karu aapko problem kyu horahi hai...

Reporter 1- Toh kya Anushka Sharma isliye nahi aayi hai match Mai taaki aapki game kharaab na ho?

Virat in mind - Benstokes!!

Virat- Shut the heck up, sir! I'm being very respectful towards you guys, but I don't think you people deserve that... Firstly, It's Anushka Ji or Anushka madam!! Maintain at least that dignity while addressing someone whom you don't know personally... Kya bol rahe the aap uski aane se mai match nahi kheltha... Haha jis game ki aap baath kar rahe haina usse pehle toh mera form aur bhi kharaab tha... I didn't make it up and people are ready to pounce on my girl... Like seriously? Do you even realise how are you people sounding? Jo bandhi game dekhne aayi hai, support karne aayi hai usse humara khel ka kya lena dena? What is your problem yaar?

I was going through hell, tough time, everything around me is not going well and then I met Anushka!! Life's been changing since I met her and that's only for good... She has always been motivating me, supporting me to be a good person... Yes, I did fail in the last test matches, that's solely because of my mistake not because of her... Get that in everyone's dumb heads whoever is watching this interview... Today I'm the top performer and I will definitely give the credit to her... Her in the sense I mean Anushka Sharma!! I won't repeat it myself... I hope it's clear for everyone!!

He said in a very tough tone which sent shivers down their spine... Every reporter was sweating because of his voice and with which anger he spoke, but still some showed interest to ask more...

Reporter - You can't cover things by threatening us, sir!! This is a very wrong way of you dealing with us...

Rohit- Just shut up, man! You don't need to teach us life lessons... Threatening kya hoti hai patha bhi hai, Issi Mike ko leke maarunga seedha Mumbai jaake girega... And this is called threatening!! Coming to Anushka, she has always been the purest soul and this is the last warning for anyone who is taking a dig at her or our families... We're not gonna be silent again!! Trust me when I say it I mean it!!

Mahi bhai- Hum log Cricketers se pehle human beings hai... Even we have a life! We'll stay out most of the time away from the family and when they have time they'll be with us supporting us!! You guys are taking a dig at our ladies? I didn't expect such things for real... This is a shame to talk like that about women!! Unke alawa toh 30000 log baithe hai stands pe... Woh bhi bad luck ho sakthe na? Hmm? Win or lose is a part of sport.. Every time we can't win it and every time we can't lose it!! Just be respectful towards everyone!!

Virat was literally controlling his anger because of such filthy questions and Rohit was holding his hand to assure him...

Reporter - We have never seen you guys spoke this much about these things.. It's really strange!!

Mahi bhai- Because you guys started it.. You literally made an Asia cup series win to a personal questions meet!! This is enough to say that how much you guys are interested in our lives... Thoda apne life ke baare mai bhi sochlo Bhai log!!

Reporter - Virat sir, did you guys really break up?

Rohit- Itna sab kuch bolne ke baad bhi aap ye puch rahe hai matlab great!! You guys are impossible...

Virat- Woh Meri aur Nushkiee ki baath hai and I need privacy in that!! Mai bhi puchu aapki pathi kya karthe hai kitne bacche hai accha nahi lagega na... so better think before you ask something!! I guess the time is over and we need to move out... I hope it has been a wonderful press meet ouch sorry Personal agenda meet!!

Saying this, he stood and left from there angrily to the team room, and Mahi Rohit followed him...

Rohit- Viii

Mahi bhai- Cheeku!

Rahul- Virat Virat listen calm down...

Hardik- Bro, you rocked it!! Tune do daala un sab ko.. abhi kyu gusse mai ho!!

Rohit- Vi yaar kya hogaya tujhe...

Virat threw a vase down with a force and shouted on top of his voice...

Virat- How dare they speak so filthy about my Nushkie? How dare they??

Screen Freeze....

Precap : Virat is back in Bombay!!