c 9,10

Pinellia novel

Chapter 9 Space Power

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 8 Chocolate

Next Chapter: Chapter 10 Something went wrong

Chapter 9 Space Power

At that moment, almost everyone's eyes fell on Ruan Chao. Ruan Chao was extremely confused, but his face was still frighteningly stable, except for the flash of surprise in his eyes at the beginning. Other than that, he didn't look shocked at all.

In fact, he was more confused than anyone else?

Where did these things come from?

So many pairs of eyes saw these things suddenly appearing in his arms. How could he explain it?

However, what he didn't expect was that he didn't need to explain at all.

Yuan Shao walked up to him in a few steps, looked at the things in his arms, looked at him again, and then had an expression on his face as if I had finally caught him.

"...I..."

Ruan Chao opened his mouth and was about to explain when he heard Yuan Shao say:

"Beta, didn't you say you don't like sweets?"

"Except for omegas, I haven't seen any betas yet. I like sweets so much!"

Ruan Chao: "..."

Is this the point?

This is weird!

Yuan Shao looked at it and returned the chocolate to him, and then said disdainfully:

"If you have something, I will eat it from you. We are all alphas and will not steal your sweets."

Ruan Chao: "...Thank you, you are really good. Good guy!"

Ruan Chao praised expressionlessly.

"You're welcome, serve the people!"

Yuan Shao gave a ruffian military salute.

"Eat it, there's no need to be sneaky, space powers aren't very impressive, there's no need to hide them."

After Yuan Shao finished speaking, he turned around and returned to where he was sitting.

Ruan Chao was immersed in the space ability mentioned by Yuan Shao just now, and did not notice the change in Yuan Shao's expression when he lowered his eyelids.

He just looked at those chocolates, and they all had production dates two years ago.

It's not surprising that the food from two years ago appears now. What's strange is that it appears in Ruan Chao's arms.

You know, no one had awakened their powers two years ago.

About a year ago, humans began to slowly awaken to supernatural powers.

In other words, Ruan Chao has awakened an extremely rare space power since two years ago?

He didn't tell the truth just now. Although space powers are not non-existent, they are extremely rare.

And this male beta actually has spatial powers?

The people who followed him out were all familiar with him. When he spoke, they knew what he was thinking. They looked at each other and saw vigilance in each other's eyes.