c 45,46

Pinellia novel

What's wrong with Chapter 45?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 44 Preferences

Next chapter: Chapter 46 Shut up

What's wrong with Chapter 45?

Next, a group of people turned the laboratory upside down, and as the cannon said, there was not even a hair left.

It seemed that this huge laboratory was empty except for the one they went to before which had some stuff.

Moreover, they didn't see anything weird again.

"Is it possible that we didn't find it?"

Zheng Xiaoxiao touched her nose.

"If it was because of the rat that the bats didn't dare to come in before, then now that the giant rat is dead, the bats haven't seen any movement."

After hearing this, Cannon blurted out:

"Perhaps, what they are afraid of is not at all. That giant rat.

"What are they afraid of?"

Zheng Xiaoxiao asked.

"How the hell do I know."

Cannon scratched his head and said casually.

Yuan Shao frowned and told them to shut up.

Since I haven't found anything, staying here won't help.

They still have to find a way out.

"This laboratory cannot be moved here. It must be connected to the outside. In addition to the previous exit, there must be other exits. Let's look for it."

After receiving the order, everyone dispersed in groups of two to find a way out. Ruan Chao He also wanted to do his part. He originally wanted to follow Zhou Yang, but Yuan Shao grabbed his clothes.

"You come with me."

Yuan Shao said happily.

Ruan Chao: "...Thank you, I don't want to be with you."

"Tsk, tsk!"

This beta is so petty.

Forget it, there is no other way, who can let himself be the top alpha?

He is not as knowledgeable as a beta.

Thinking of himself, he stretched out his lean and strong arms in front of Ruan Chao.

Ruan Chao was about to walk forward when his way was suddenly blocked by a hand. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Yuan Shao coldly.

Is this looking for trouble?

He definitely couldn't beat this person in terms of physical strength, so he had to find a way to outsmart him.

He was thinking of a way to quickly knock down the person in front of him when he heard Yuan Shao cough twice and say,

"Hurry up!"

"What?"

Ruan Chao didn't quite understand what Yuan Shao meant.

"Hurry up, I'll give you a bite, say yes first, be gentle, don't bleed every time..."

Actually, you can just lick it...

Yuan Shao's eyes couldn't help but fall on Ruan Chao's little bit. On the thin but extremely red lips.

His tongue seemed to be a prettier color than his lips, he'd seen it before.