c 39,40

Pinellia novel

Chapter 39 Mad Dog

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: What can be done in Chapter 38?

Next chapter: Chapter 40 Understanding current affairs

Chapter 39 Mad Dog

and the others all looked at Ruan Chao. Even though Ruan Chao was not a doctor, they subconsciously regarded him as a doctor.

After all, forensic doctors are doctors too, right?

Ruan Chao glanced at Yuan Shao lying on the observation platform, and suddenly said:

"Go and find other laboratories to see if there is anything."

Neither the giant rats nor the bats are normal, they should be for laboratory use What medicine.

When everyone heard this, they immediately reacted and rushed out, but were stopped by Nan Xun. He divided the entire team into several groups, one of two. Then he left Zhou Yang to protect Ruan Chao and Yuan Shao, and he also went out to look for clues. .

Ruan Chao sat not far away, constantly thinking about what had just flashed through his mind.

If he was really a researcher in the laboratory, then he must have participated in the research, but he had no memory at all.

Apart from the familiarity of those things, he could not recall the contents of the experiment at all.

He frowned a little irritably.

At this moment, Zhou Yang handed him a bottle of water.

"Drink some water."

"Your mouth is chapped."

Because of the original temperature, the temperature in the entire laboratory was very high.

Ruan Chao did not refuse, he really needed to calm down now.

"The boss will be fine."

"I believe in the boss."

"Previously, a bullet hit the boss's heart, and he was still jumping around. He will be fine."

Ruan Chao looked at him in surprise when he heard this. Zhou Yang saw Zhou Yang smiling reluctantly at him:

"That time, the boss was trying to save me."

"That was my first mission, and I was not familiar with anything."

"The boss blocked the gun for me!"

As he spoke, he paused and said,

"Everyone in our team has been saved by the boss."

So, don't have any psychological burden.

Ruan Chao understood this strangely. He glanced at Zhou Yang and did not expect that this shy boy could be so sensitive.

He did have such an idea just now. Although those bats were very poisonous, Yuan Shao might not have been like this if he hadn't been attacked by the giant rat.

No one else saw that he was actually a little unhappy, but Zhou Yang could see it.

He raised the corners of his lips and said,

"Thank you!"

"...It's okay."

Zhou Yang scratched his head and was about to say something when he heard Yuan Shao suddenly let out a painful cry from the experimental table.