c 49,50

Pinellia novel

Chapter 49 Scheming

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 48 Grievance

Next chapter: Chapter 50 Something is wrong

Chapter 49 Scheming

Yuan Shao was originally worried that this beast would be harmful to Ruan Chao if he understood what Ruan Chao said, but in the end he only saw the snake looking at Ruan Chao, with a pitiful look, and no intention of revenge at all.

Yuan Shao: "..."

These days, appearance is indeed the king, even a snake is just looking at what others are doing.

This beta is so good at seducing people that it made everyone in their team swoon, and now he even refuses to let go of a snake.

Yuan Shao felt a little sad inexplicably. He didn't know why, but he felt like there was a green prairie in front of him.

Ruan Chao quickly came to his senses after the initial weirdness.

He pursed his lips, and then took two tentative steps forward. The king snake still maintained its previous appearance without any change. If anything, Ruan Chao even felt that it had become a little happier.

Therefore, his guess is correct!

The snake's expression just now showed that it was aggrieved, and its current behavior confirmed the conjecture that the snake should know itself.

This means that he has really stayed here before and is a member of the laboratory?

Although he didn't know what Yuan Shao and the others were looking for here, Ruan Chao knew that they must not let them know this news, otherwise, he would be in endless trouble.

In just a moment, countless thoughts flashed through Ruan Chao's mind.

He quickly organized his thoughts and decided to solve the most important thing at hand first, which was to deal with the king snake first.

He didn't know if it could listen to him. He was about to give it a try when he heard the sound of footsteps, and then the exclamations of Cannon and others also sounded:

"Fuck! Why is there such a big snake? Is it a dragon?"

While they were talking, their hands were not idle, ice spikes, fireballs, etc. were all thrown at the king snake.

The king snake that had been quiet suddenly became furious and started a large-scale attack.

"Be careful, don't be touched by it, the mucus on its body can corrode everything."

Ruan Chao quickly warned.

As his words fell, everyone saw that King Snake suddenly stopped attacking and glanced towards Ruan Chao. This time everyone saw it.

A king snake that is as big as the dragon that was only in the mythical totem before actually showed grievance in its eyes, as if to say, why are you helping them?

Ruan Chao: "..."

Ruan Chao rarely felt that he couldn't react.

Soon, everyone came back to their senses, and when the king snake stopped, they wanted to attack again.

Sensing their actions, Ruan Chao quickly said,

"Wait a minute."

"Let me try!"