c 25,26

Pinellia novel

Chapter 25 Voice

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 24 Responsibility

Next chapter: Chapter 26 Hurry up

Chapter 25 Sound

Early the next morning, Ruan Chao was awakened by the sound of them rustling and packing their things.

Seeing that he was awake, Yuan Shao took the initiative to come over and greet him.

"Are you awake?"

"Drink some water first!"

As he said this, he threw a bottle of water to Ruan Chao, but Ruan Chao ignored him and took a bottle of water from the warehouse. He still looked angry. .

"Are you still angry?"

Yuan Shao leaned over, touched his nose and said,

"I didn't mean it."

"That place is sensitive, and they are all men, you know..."

It was okay if he didn't say anything, and the more he said it, Ruan Chao's face became even more disgusting:

"Get out!"

Ruan Chao said coldly.

"Hey, I said you were very close."

"You almost broke it for me and I haven't even asked you to settle the score yet."

"Then let's settle it now?"

Ruan Chao said and began to rub his wrist, as if he was about to take action. .

Yuan Shao quickly took two steps back and said,

"Okay, pack up quickly. We're ready to leave."

After saying that, he turned around and started to leave. After taking two steps, something suddenly occurred to him. He frowned and said,

"Otherwise, are you here? " Wait for us outside."

"I'll let the cannon stay to protect you."

The person who responded to him was Ruan Chao's figure passing by him.

"...Fuck!"

Yuan Shao cursed in a low voice. This beta was cold-tempered and had a bad temper. He could only be softer at that time.

By the time they passed, the others had already packed up.

Yuan Shao's expression became more serious. He looked up his watch and said,

"Let's go!"

After saying that, he glanced at Ruan Chao again and warned,

"Follow me."

Ruan Chao did not respond, but he kept on going when he set off. All within five steps of Yuan Shao.

These people are all very skilled and have some special abilities.

The ants were so fierce yesterday, but Yuan Shao's team members were not worried about his safety at all. Obviously, his abilities were not what he knew.

The most important thing is that despite facing so many ants, he was not injured.

The injuries on his legs yesterday were probably scratched by something when he was running away. They were not bitten by ants. From this, it can be seen that those fierce ants did not get close to him at all.