c 47,48

Pinellia novel

Chapter 47 Bigger than Mao

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 46 Shut up

Next chapter: Chapter 48 Grievance

Chapter 47 Bigger than Mao

Yuan Shao looked at the things that suddenly appeared warily. At this moment, he wanted to take out those people in his team and beat them.

A group of blind people promised him not to have a hair on his head.

What the hell!

I haven't even seen one so big. It's fucking bigger than Mao Ke.

He cursed while pressing his watch. This is their special device. When it is difficult to use the walkie-talkie, everyone presses this to indicate that there is a situation, and others will follow the coordinates.

He was not in a hurry to do it. First, he didn't know what this thing was.

In addition, Ruan Chao was here without anyone to protect him, so he was worried.

Ruan Chao has been staring at those red eyes. For some reason, those red eyes gave him a very familiar feeling, but he couldn't remember them.

Then they heard a rustling sound, and then the full picture of the thing slowly appeared in front of them.

"Fuck!"

Yuan Shao cursed.

Ruan Chao also held his breath.

The biggest thing he has seen in these days is the earthworm, and the thing in front of him is at least ten times the size of that earthworm. The earthworm is too big to look at in front of this thing.

Moreover, this thing is actually a fucking king cobra. Not to mention its size, it can crush them to death. Its poison alone is enough for them to drink a pot.

The king cobra's venom is the most powerful.

And the thing in front of me doesn’t know how many times it has evolved, and I’m afraid it’s only increasing rather than decreasing.

Yuan Shao obviously understood this, and he whispered:

"Don't you have protective clothing?"

"Take it out and put it on."

When Ruan Chao heard this, he suddenly remembered that he did have such a thing, and he quickly took out two sets. He handed one of the sets to Yuan Shao, but Yuan Shao didn't take it.

"Get dressed yourself! Hurry!"

Yuan Shao urged in a low voice.

Although this king-eyed snake doesn’t know why it hasn’t shown aggression until now, but who knows when it will become aggressive?

Ruan Chao glanced at Yuan Shao, who was blocking him tightly in front of him, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

This man is really...

he is always out of tune and always talks nonsense, making people want to tear his mouth apart.

However, when encountering danger, he always makes people feel at ease. No wonder his team members obey his orders so much.

Seeing that he was still lingering, Yuan Shao turned around and said,

"Hurry up."

If this beta was one of his soldiers, he would definitely be punished. This speed was too slow.