c 33,34

Pinellia novel

Chapter 33 Neptune

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 32 Duplicity

Next chapter: Chapter 34 Give him to me

Chapter 33 After Neptune

ate, everyone's spirits recovered a lot, but Yuan Shao's face was still a little pale.

There is no way, so much blood has been sucked, it cannot be replenished in a short while.

His eyes would fall on Ruan Chao from time to time.

He found that Ruan Chao was really picky and very squeamish. He just took two bites of the bread that they thought was extremely delicious and then stopped eating it, as if he was eating just to hang on to his life. .

Ruan Chao was in a very bad mood at this time.

Yuan Shao had lost so much blood in one go that he would definitely not be able to replenish it in a short time. It was also difficult for him to suck blood from the mosquitoes' legs. Mainly because he was afraid that if he sucked it again, Yuan Shao would really turn into a mummy.

But if he doesn't eat blood, he will be too hungry to bear it.

So, it's time to change goals.

He had this plan before, but now he can try it.

Thinking of this, he turned his attention to Zhou Yang, whom he had always been optimistic about.

Sensing his gaze, Zhou Yang raised his head and saw Ruan Chao, his baby face suddenly turned red.

Ruan Chao: "..."

What's going on with this innocent high school boy's sense of déjà vu?

Ruan Chao thought for a moment, then walked towards Zhou Yang with a box of Wangzai milk.

"Give it to you!"

"Give it to me?"

Zhou Yang looked flattered.

"Well, drink it."

Ruan Chao said while thinking about how to taste Zhou Yang's blood.

Zhou Yang looks quite clean. His blood should taste better than that silly one from Yuan Shao, right?

Just when he was thinking about whether to take the opportunity to accidentally scratch Zhou Yang, Yuan Shao suddenly said:

"Gather the team, let's go!"

So fast!

When Ruan Chao looked up, he saw Yuan Shao's dark face, as if someone had robbed his wife.

Regarding this, Ruan Chao didn't do what he thought. After all, this person's mind was never normal.

Seeing Ruan Chao looking at him, Yuan Shao looked away proudly.

snort!

The free-spirited beta, this time, he was not so easy to coax.

He was already thinking about how to reject Ruan Chao later, but after waiting for a long time, Ruan Chao did not come.

He couldn't help but glance at it, and this glance almost made him explode.

I saw that the free-spirited beta was following Zhou Yang, and the two were talking and laughing.

Neptune!