c 29,30

Pinellia novel

Chapter 29: Put on pants and don’t recognize it

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 28 Scumbag

Next chapter: Chapter 30 The army is coming

Chapter 29: Put on pants and don’t recognize

Ruan Chao’s “satisfied food and drink.” The anger in his heart is no longer so great, and Yuan Shao is a little more pleasing to the eye.

He actually felt a little guilty in his heart.

He sucks a little bit of blood like this every day. If he continues like this, will Yuan Shao one day become anemic?

Should he try someone else?

Ruan Chao thought about several people, and finally decided to try Zhou Yang when he had the chance.

Zhou Yang was the only one among the group of people who he thought was acceptable.

If Zhou Yang's blood could be used to see, then he wouldn't have to press Yuan Shao so hard to pluck out the sheep. Later, he would really be bald.

Just as he was thinking this, he heard Yuan Shao next to him continue to mutter:

"You won't recognize me even if you put on your pants, you scumbag."

Ruan Chao: "..."

Ruan Chao's fist suddenly hardened.

He decided not to change people, so he just caught a sheep and plucking it until it was bald, leaving not a single hair on the original sheep. Who made this man so arrogant?

They didn't encounter anything along the way. Everyone relaxed a little, but everyone was very vigilant.

They did not forget the scratching sounds coming from the ground before.

The calmer it is, the more it means something is happening.

This passage seemed to have no end and was terrifyingly long.

At the beginning, Ruan Chaodu still had time to think about something, but at this time he didn't think about anything anymore. The nerves in his body were tense to the strongest.

As if aware of his nervousness, Yuan Shao on the side said with a sigh:

"It's okay, brother's luck has always been very good."

"That thing might have escaped."

Ruan Chao couldn't help but look up and rolled his eyes. , this person really doesn’t know how to write the word modesty at all.

Suddenly, his expression froze.

Noticing his expression, Yuan Shao subconsciously looked up, but only saw darkness.

Just as he was about to say something, Ruan Chao gave him a shut-up look.

Then he suddenly understood and signaled Zhou Yang behind him to bring up the flashlight. He did not shine the light directly above, but raised it slightly, enough for him to see what was above. Then his expression changed.

He finally knew why Ruan Chao's expression changed just now!

It turns out that the top of the passage is densely packed with moths or bat-like things as big as watermelons.

Those things were sleeping, and he couldn't imagine what would happen if they were awakened.

The team members also realized something was wrong, and they all swallowed their saliva and did not dare to speak.