c 15,16

Pinellia novel

Chapter 15 Habitual

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 How did you suffer?

Next chapter: Chapter 16 You are so sweet

Chapter 15 As

Ruan Chao was accustomed to vomiting, there was a discussion here.

"Isn't this beta too picky?"

Cannon said. It would be nice to have something to eat in these post-apocalyptic times, and the fish was so delicious that he even vomited.

"Maybe, he's just not used to it."

It was Zhou Yang who spoke. He looked at Ruan in that direction with a hint of sympathy.

Yuan Shao glanced at him with a dark face and snorted coldly:

"I'm used to it!"

He had seen how picky this person was. He took out the good things before and took a bite and then threw them back, with a look of disgust on his face. , all vomited.

What does this fish soup mean to him?

"It's okay, don't worry about him, just eat a couple of meals and you'll be fine."

Although Yuan Shao said this, he rummaged through the trunk of the car and finally found the only bottle of water with sweet taste hanging around. Went to Ruan Chao.

"Hey, there's something wrong with the boss!"

The one who spoke was Zheng Xiaoxiao, the only female alpha in the team.

Hearing this, Nanxun, who had always been aloof and not very talkative, looked over and said,

"That's beta!"

The implication is that you are overthinking.

"It's just beta that's not normal."

Zheng Xiaoxiao said excitedly:

"When have you ever seen the boss be so patient with beta?"

In the heart of Yuan Shao, the steely straight man, alpha is just a beast, no matter what, beta is slightly weaker. , it can be done when called upon by others.

The only thing he can hold in his hands and love is an omega. In his words, omegas are delicate and must be taken good care of.

However, now he is so gentle to a beta, his jaw dropped, okay?

"Boss only likes omegas!"

Nanxun said firmly.

Zheng Xiaoxiao curled her lips and said nothing.

Yuan Shao didn't know what his group of men were talking about. He waved the water to Ruan Chao's side, then raised his foot and gently kicked Ruan Chao's calf:

"Hey, drink some."

Ruan Chaoli ignored him. , still holding on to the tree, with a sad expression.

"Trouble!"

Yuan Shao muttered, but his hands unconsciously helped Ruan Chao unscrew the bottle cap.

"Nuo, you like it sweet."

Ruan Chao turned around and glared at him fiercely after hearing this. It was this person. If it hadn't been for him, he wouldn't have suffered these crimes.