c 23,24

Pinellia novel

Chapter 23 Close your eyes

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 22 Blocked

Next chapter: Chapter 24 Responsibility

Chapter 23 Close your eyes

Ruan Chao had a good idea.

Those ants were so ferocious, and it was impossible for Shao Shao to be alone and not be injured.

He could lick it secretly while treating the wound, just lick it once, and this time he would never be discovered.

By then he will not be so hungry and his food will not be tasteless.

Thinking of Yuan Shao's "sweetness", he couldn't help but twitch his throat and lick the corners of his lips.

He thought that his actions were very secretive, but he didn't know that Yuan Shao, who had been watching him, had already seen it.

Grass!

This beta is thinking about his body again.

And seduced him!

As a top alpha with a solid foundation, he cannot see such moral decay happening.

He must curb this beta's bad behavior and let him know that it is immoral.

Yuan Shao had already made up his mind, but when he met Ruan Chao's brown mist-colored eyes, he didn't say a word of what he had thought of. What he blurted out became:

"I'm a little injured."

Ruan Chao's eyes suddenly trembled upon hearing this . When it lit up, the whole person seemed to be bursting with vitality, and the icebergs melted.

He nodded towards Yuan Shao with a reserved look like I just pitied you:

"Come with me and help you apply the medicine."

Yuan Shao stood up and followed him to the back of the big tree.

Team members: "..."

Why do they feel that something is wrong?

When did the boss become so obedient?

Also, the injuries are not fatal, what needs to be treated?

According to the old top alpha's strength, there won't even be a scar left by tomorrow morning.

Most importantly, does treating a wound need to be done quietly? It's not something shameful?

For a moment, many thoughts flashed through their minds, but no one paid attention to it. After all, at this moment, nothing attracted them more than food.

Over there, Yuan Shao followed Ruan Chao to the tree and then suddenly remembered something, he was not injured.

What to do?

"Hurry up!"

Ruan Chao seemed to be impatient and had already lifted up his clothes, but there were no wounds on his body. Ruan Chao searched for his arms without giving up, but still could not find any wounds.

His face suddenly turned cold:

"Where's your injury?"

Yuan Shao: "..."

Why aren't you happy that you're not injured?

Do you really like to take advantage of him by treating his wounds?