c 43,44

Pinellia novel

Chapter 43 Lowering IQ

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 42 Evolution

Next chapter: Chapter 44 Preferences

Chapter 43 Lowering IQ

While the team members were all surprised, sighing and jealous, Yuan Shao hurriedly ate.

He felt very hungry.

However, this is also normal.

He was also very hungry when he experienced his first evolution, and if he guessed correctly, his level had been improved, and he felt like he was so hungry that he could swallow a cow.

When everyone came to their senses, they realized that most of the food had gone into Yuan Shao's belly. They ignored their sighs and jealousy and quickly joined in the fight for food.

Seeing a group of people having fun together, Ruan Chao's eyes felt a little warmer.

This group of people was different from what he had known before. They were openly jealous and said sarcastic words, but they would not stumble others behind their backs.

Unlike those he had met before.

Thinking of this, he frowned.

Why does he think so?

Has he been tripped up before?

Ruan Chao found that he had a vague understanding of everything, but when he thought about it carefully, he couldn't remember anything.

Seeing that they had almost finished the soup base, Ruan Chao twitched the corner of his mouth slightly and thought for a while to take out a few pieces of beef from his warehouse.

"Additional meal!"

He said coldly.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then they shouted regardless of appearance:

"Dad Ruan, we love you."

Da Pao shamelessly hugged Ruan Chao's legs and held them tight.

Yuan Shao: "..."

Yuan Shao has become numb to the Ruan Dynasty's prodigality.

This time, everyone had eaten to their fullest, and they slumped there without any image. Their eyes were filled with satisfaction, and they entered the time of the sage.

They feel that these two years in the last days are the only way people can live their lives.

Who would have thought that they can still cook hot pot today?

Thinking back to the taste in their mouths, they were almost moved to tears.

Cannon has been holding on to Ruan Chao's leg:

"Dad, you must follow us back."

"I can't live without you."

"I will serve you like a cow and a horse from now on."

Seeing Cannon's words becoming more and more outrageous, Yuan Shao couldn't listen anymore. He twisted the embarrassing thing to the other side with one hand, then looked at Ruan Chao:

"Let's talk."

Looking at his serious look, Ruan Chao frowned, and finally nodded and followed. Yuan Shao went out.