c 35,36

Pinellia novel

Chapter 35 Power

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 34 Give him to me

Next chapter: Chapter 36 Doctor

Chapter 35 Power

Although its pronunciation is extremely non-standard, you can still understand what it is saying.

"Fuck!"

Cannon tightly grabbed the mountain next to him and said,

"Give me a slap!"

"I think I'm hallucinating."

Otherwise, how could he hear the mouse talking?

In the past two years, they have seen people fused with animals, but either the animals have the upper hand and are completely transformed into beasts, but their IQs are higher than ordinary mutant animals. They have also seen people's consciousness take over. This kind of people will Some animal skills, such as the ability to transform into a beast somewhere on the body.

However, they have never seen any mutant animal that can speak.

Moreover, this mutated animal obviously did not fuse with humans.

Dashan on the side heard Cannon's request and slapped him unceremoniously, and then slapped himself hard. His face was swollen, but the things in front of him still did not change.

So, everything is true!

very good!

When Yuan Shao heard the giant rat speak, he was slightly stunned for a moment, and then said scornfully:

"Even the damn rats are facial control these days."

"However, Brother Rat, I suggest you change someone else. ."

"Although this Beta looks good, he has a really bad temper, is also very squeamish, and is a prodigal. You probably can't afford to raise him."

Ruan Chao: "..."

Ruan Chao's head was about to explode, but it didn't affect him. Hearing Yuan Shao's words about running away from the train.

The anger in his heart suddenly rose, and miraculously, his head didn't hurt so much anymore.

He glared at Yuan Shao bitterly:

"Shut up!"

Yuan Shao shrugged and looked at the giant rat with a look of helplessness:

"You see, his temper is so bad."

"Besides, he waits for others to eat. Yes, if you don't eat or look at those who don't look good, he will definitely look down on you if you look so shabby!"

"So, just go back to where you came from."

These last words accompanied Several thunderbolts fell towards the giant rat.

Just now, Yuan Shao spoke for a long time, just to adjust his state.

He could tell at a glance that this giant rat was difficult to deal with and had to hit it with one strike, so he deliberately delayed time, stored the energy in his body to the maximum, and then gave it the most fatal blow.

Ruan Chao only saw several streaks of white and blue lightning striking towards the giant rat.

This kind of intensity can probably chop a person into pieces.