c 13,14

Pinellia novel

Chapter 13 Love is miserable

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 12 Don’t rely on me

Next chapter: Chapter 14 How did you suffer?

Chapter 13 Love is miserable

Ruan Chao leaned against the tree and stared speechlessly at a group of idiots reveling over there.

Yes, silly!

He didn't expect that they actually got the fish and ate it.

They didn't move them all back, because after all, they couldn't finish the fish because it was so big. In their words, they only ate the essence, which was the most tender part of the fish's belly.

He didn't know how they got there.

That fish looked so weird, it had teeth in its mouth, and it had swallowed the original fish before, so it must have swallowed someone else's before.

They actually want to eat such things?

Thinking about it, Ruan Chao's pupils were shocked!

Seeing that he was alone here, Yuan Shao walked towards him. When he was still two meters away, Ruan Chao stopped him:

"Don't come over!"

He still remembers that Yuan Shao came from the fish's belly. What does it look like when it comes out?

Although he had washed everything, Ruan Chao could still smell a fishy smell. He was already hungry and had nothing in his stomach to vomit.

Seeing the undisguised disgust in his eyes, Yuan Shao's face darkened:

"Why are you, a male beta, so pretentious?"

"Besides, who am I trying to save?"

Hearing this, Ruan Chao paused slightly. There was a rare hint of embarrassment on the expressionless face.

When he discovered that most of the smell on his body came from his clothes that had no visible color, he thought about it and had an extra set of clothes in his arms.

"You put it on first and then come here!"

"Fuck!"

Yuan Shao was stunned.

After meeting Ruan Chao, he had sighed many times.

He felt that he was also a knowledgeable person. After all, he had seen him bring out self-heating hot pot and pickled pepper chicken feet before, but he never expected that this man even stocked up on clothes.

How long has it been since he saw new clothes?

Yuan Shao felt that he was a bit sad as a colonel?

He was about to take off his clothes when he saw Ruan Chaofeng staring at him expressionlessly, and his hand stopped for a moment.

It turns out that this beta had this idea, to borrow clothes and covet his body.

Is he such a casual alpha?

That's obviously not the case. He is a top-notch alpha, so his private parts must be shown to his future wife.

As for the rest, just treat it as a gift from him.

So, Ruan Chao was forced to watch a "striptease" performance.

Actually, he didn't want to see Yuan Shao. He was originally focused on that group of people. He wanted to see how they ate the fish.