c 27,28

Pinellia novel

Chapter 27 Way out

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 26 Hurry up

Next chapter: Chapter 28 Scumbag

Chapter 27

The more the way out, the calmer Yuan Shao seemed at this time. He knocked on the wall methodically and ordered:

"Nan Xun, go help!"

"Yes!"

After hearing this, Nan Xun immediately stepped forward to help Cannon. , he hid behind the cannon, setting off waves of fire, and the sound of the cannon kept ringing:

"Take it easy, I'm just not afraid of being bitten, not afraid of heat. Don't you know that metal absorbs heat the best? ?"

"Damn, I'm going to be burned by you."

"Shut up!"

Nanxun's situation at this time was not much better than Cannon.

He didn't dare to go out, so he could only hide behind the cannon. He could feel the heat coming from the cannon most, and he felt that the hair on his body was bent and bent.

Ruan Chao seemed to be less nervous when the two of them made fun of what was originally a tense and serious matter.

He didn't know if everyone was like this now, or if only the team led by Yuan Shao was like this.

However, he didn't dislike this atmosphere.

"Boss, no, there is no way."

Zheng Xiaoxiao and Zhou Yang shouted loudly. Although their faces were anxious, there was no fear or despair.

Yuan Shao didn't speak, just bit his back teeth hard, and then looked at the soles of his feet.

Ruan Chao understood his thoughts instantly:

"Do you want to go down?"

He thought Yuan Shao was crazy, but at the same time he thought this might be the best way.

I don’t know what the thing below is, but it’s the worst it can be.

Yuan Shao did not answer him, but only looked at another team member:

"Da Shan, come here."

The team member named Dashan nodded and stepped forward. Then as Ruan Chao watched, he saw the other team member punch the ground. superior.

He punched a big hole in the fine marble.

Ruan Chao: "..."

Looking at the short and even frail man named Dashan, Ruan Chao was speechless.

Sure enough, there was no normal person in the original team.

"Let's go!"

Yuan Shao said and was about to go down. Suddenly something occurred to him. He looked up and looked at Ruan Chao:

"You are the third one to go down."

After saying that, without giving Ruan Chao a chance to speak, Yuan Shao jumped down first, and then It's the one called Dashan.

"Ruan Chao, come down quickly."

After the mountain went down, Zheng Xiaoxiao pushed Ruan Chao and signaled him to jump down, and then followed him down.