c 19,20

Pinellia novel

Chapter 19 Little Princess

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 18 The squeamish little princess

Next chapter: Chapter 20 Escape

Chapter 19 When the little princess

heard what Yuan Shao said, Ruan Chao endured his nausea and tried his best to ignore the disgusting face that made him want to vomit. He took a closer look and found ants on the zombie's body.

These ants were very different from the ones he was familiar with.

The first is the size. This ant is almost as big as a glass bead.

Moreover, its front legs look like those of a praying mantis and look very sharp.

These ants are very lethal. He personally saw an ant bite off a small piece of zombie flesh in one bite.

Ruan Chao felt even more disgusted.

"Just now, our car passed by, and he should have heard the sound and ran over."

"He won't be alive in a while."

As if to confirm Yuan Shao's words, the zombie's eyes that were bulging just now were seen "pop" There was a real explosion, and an ant came out of it.

This scene was so shocking that Ruan Chao couldn't help lowering his head and retching.

He shouldn't have seen it.

Seeing him like this, Yuan Shao felt both disgusted and a little funny.

"You are so squeamish. Omegas are not as squeamish as you."

"I can call you little princess from now on!"

Ruan Chao: "..."

Ruan Chao wanted to punch Yuan Shao so hard that he would not be able to spit out ivory from his mouth, but he Now I am helpless.

After a while, Ruan Chao came to his senses. He prepared himself mentally and looked at the window next to him. He thought that a more disgusting scene would appear, but the zombie was no longer there.

He exhaled slowly, but found that Yuan Shao's expression beside him became serious.

The same goes for Cannon who is driving and Zheng Xiaoxiao who is in the front seat.

But the rustling sound still existed, and Ruan Chao suddenly understood - those ants had not left.

No, to be precise, there are more ants, because the rustling sound is louder.

"Boss, what should I do?"

Cannon asked.

He held the steering wheel, and it was obvious that the car was driving with difficulty, and he didn't know how many ants were crawling under the car.

The other two cars were not much better off.

"Drive faster!"

Yuan Shao said.

He wanted to see if he could get rid of those ants quickly.

After hearing this, Cannon was about to speak, but saw the car suddenly stall with a "clang" sound.

"Fuck! They got into the engine."

Cannon said.

Yuan Shao looked a little ugly, and what he was most worried about happened.