c 11,12

Pinellia novel

Chapter 11 Prodigal

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Something went wrong in Chapter 10

Next chapter: Chapter 12 Don’t rely on me

Chapter 11 Prodigal Family

At night, the car arrived at the camp again.

Yuan Shao got out of the car and looked around for a week to make sure there was no problem, and then said:

"Get off the car, we will be here today."

After hearing his words, people in several cars all got out of the car in an orderly manner to set up tents and move things.

Only at such times could Ruan Chao see in them the appearance of the cutest people in his impression.

Seeing that everyone was busy, he quietly went to the river not far away.

He thought he was doing it very secretly, but he didn't know that Yuan Shao had noticed his every move.

Yuan Shao winked at everyone and asked them to continue, while he followed quietly.

There is no way, this beta named Ruan Chao has too many doubts.

A person who knew nothing actually appeared in the 3S place inexplicably, unscathed, and lost his memory. He actually evolved spatial powers two years ago.

Each and every one of these is too questionable.

Ruan Chao did not know that he was being followed.

He walked to the river and sat down, and then he was thinking about what he wanted to eat. After a while, a lot of food appeared out of thin air in his arms, including instant noodles, hotpot, and even chicken feet with pickled peppers.

Yuan Shao, who was hiding in the dark and watching him, almost had his eyes bulging out.

I'm going!

This beta actually hides so many good things!

Even though he couldn't help but feel a little jealous, no wonder he came here quietly.

To be honest, he couldn't guarantee that if these food appeared in front of his team members, they would still abide by the rules and not take any money from the masses.

After all, let’s be honest, these treats are so damn attractive.

You must know that it is a luxury to eat white flour steamed buns nowadays, but this person actually has so many good things.

However, what he didn't expect was that something would happen later that made him vomit blood.

He watched Ruan Chao open several bags of food, tasted them all and then spit them out.

Yuan Shao felt that his heart was bleeding. This was simply a waste of natural resources!

Where did this squeamish bag come from?

Such a good thing was ruined by him.

If he wasn't worried that his going out would arouse Ruan Chao's vigilance, he would definitely have a good talk with him.

Prodigal, really prodigal!

How can such a person be a wife?

Oh, no, how can such a person support his wife and children?