c 37,38

Pinellia novel

Chapter 37 Fever

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 36 Doctor

Next Chapter: What can be done in Chapter 38?

Chapter 37 Fever

Ruan Chao calmly found a corner and sat down amid the horrified but daring eyes of a group of people. At this time, his headache symptoms had not completely subsided.

After working with high intensity and concentration for an hour, his body felt a little overwhelmed, mainly because of his headache.

He lowered his head and looked at his hands. Even after washing them several times with disinfectant, he still felt that the smell of the original blood still remained on his hands.

Well, it's not like ordinary blood that smells like rust. He thinks Yuan Shao's blood is sweet, really sweet, and even smells it.

He couldn't help but want to smell the scent on his hands.

Realizing what he was thinking, Ruan Chao quickly put his hands down and tried to think about his own things.

Just now, he didn't lie to Cannon and the others.

He is indeed not a doctor.

When he came to the laboratory, he felt that the place was very familiar. Later, several pictures flashed in his mind, all showing him in a white coat. The background was not a hospital, but a laboratory.

To be precise, it was this laboratory. He had stayed in this laboratory.

So, he is not a laboratory, but a researcher?

It should be like this.

Therefore, the mouse would have so much hatred for him.

Because laboratories generally use mice or rabbits for experiments.

That rat might have been his previous test subject.

In this case, everything seems to make sense.

However, I clearly remember that I am only eighteen years old. Is there such a young researcher?

Ruan Chao frowned and felt his head hurt even more. He didn't want to think about it anymore, but closed his eyes and rested there.

Seeing that he seemed to be asleep, the others lowered their voices and did not dare to disturb him.

Now, in their hearts, Ruan Chao is definitely the No. 1 existence.

They have already deduced Ruan Chao's occupation.

Well, forensic doctor!

Okay, it’s really awesome!

They didn't want to fall into the hands of the Ruan Dynasty, which would be really miserable.

Thinking of Ruan Chao's expressionless expression as he raised the knife and dropped it, everyone felt a chill on their necks.

Ruan Chao originally just closed his eyes to rest, but he didn't expect to actually fall asleep until he was woken up by someone.

"Quick, dad, ancestor, go see the boss. The boss has a fever. It feels like his whole body is about to burn up."

Cannon risked his life to wake up Ruan Chao.

When Ruan Chao just opened his eyes, he was still a little confused. He looked at Da Pao and cursed in his heart, Damn, this beta looks so good-looking.