Date

Happy Easter Sunday , now enjoy.

Chapter 18

Date

[Zion P.o.v]

Dress to impress my ass , I always hated the part where you dress up for that one date. Proper and nice because it sets a good impression of yourself.

That just straight foolery.

I had on nice , without any wrinkles fresh Ralph Lauren V- neck , black , white and red Nike basketball shorts with my matching Nike's.

Simple , shit I'm a simple dude.

I drove to the the address Camisha text me to go to.

It was this nice Looking two story house painted peach.

I parked , then got out leaving my gun in the glove compartment.

Yeah , I take my gun every where. The life I live you would think I'm dumb if I didn't.

I knocked on the door and heard laughing , the door opened and I wish I brought my gun with me.

Andrea stood looking at me , she took out her gun and aimed it at me.

I rubbed my temple irritated , I didn't want to see no poison chick !

Andrea is fine I kid you not but it's something about her that puts me off. Like if I seen her on the street butt naked , I wouldn't want to Fuck.

That's saying Alot from me.

I rolled my eyes at her trying to intimidate me by pointing a gun to my face.

I've dealt with Gibbs in my face countless times to the point it doesn't faze you any more.

Probably thinking True sent me to kill her ass , seeing as they hate each other for some unknown reason.

"What the Fuck you doing here ? You following me?" She questioned.

She freaking wish , I got a life.

"I'm here to see Camisha , she live her?" I questioned.

"My cousin ? Camisha Serenity Silver ? Camisha ?" She asked dumbfounded.

Why did she have to be related to a poison ?

"Yeah."

"She going on a date with you ?" She asked looking me up and down.

"No she going out with 2-PAC ," I replied sarcastically.

She looked behind her , making sure anyone wasn't coming - that made me back up a little , I was unarmed.

"My cousin is looking forward to this date , for some reason she likes you. The talks y'all have on the phone seem to have made her think your a great guy. She thinks you just might be the one. Honestly I hope you are , but hurt her and I will kill you. I ain't fucking lying either I will slice your throat and throw you in that shark tank y'all have at that trap," she said.

I rolled my eyes at her and she cocked her gun.

"Don't play with me Zion , I won't hesitate to shoot your brains out," she warned.

"Your cousin is in safe hands."

I genuinely like Camisha , she is different - not what I'm used to.