Mother

True P.o.v

Drug Queen

Chapter 29

In less than an hour, my mother was walking in to my hospital room with tears running down her cheeks.

"My baby," She cried, running ton the side of the bed and pulling me into a hug.

I chuckled real low and hugged her back.

"Two are outside your door listening," she whispered in to my ear before she kissed my forehead.

I already knew she was talking about the police, so I nodded.

"I thought you were dead baby, this is so unreal." My mother said as she continued with her fake tears and kissed me all over my face.

Where are my babies?" I questioned, letting fake tears rolled down my cheeks.

"That man you left your Harmony with before your funeral, dropped three kids off to me yesterday at my place. Right now they're with your aunt Mayana. I still can't believe you're alive." She said wiping her cheeks with the back of her palm.

"I didn't leave my kids with anyone mama. If anything would ever happen to me, you should know my kids will either go to you or Sage. That man had me locked up in the attic and hired a midwife to deliver my twins. Those two other little girls are mine." I cried," Mum he locked me in there for a year with the twins to take care of, I only got to come out like three times a month and that is when he wanted me to go somewhere with him, and only if I wore contacts, he even cut my dreads so I wouldn't be noticed." I said crying harder." I barely even got to see Harmony; he always said after school he would drop him off to you."

I wish Kaiden tried! He would have had a bullet in his head as soon as he told me go in the attic.

My mum pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

We should win an award for best mother and daughter acting.

My hospital door opened and officer Dajani walked in along with two officers.

My mother looked at the officers puzzled as they walked in without even so much as a knock.

"I apologize, but I seem to have forgotten something." Officer Dajani said as he opened up the drawer next to my bed and pulling out a tape recorder.

This sneaky motherfucker.

 He stopped the recording and played it back.

I mentally laughed, because it had everything that my mum and I had said, excluding the part she whispered to me.

Both my face and my mothers' held confusion as we looked at the officers.

"Ms.True, are you aware that Kaiden Skylar Rose was found dead early morning two days ago?"One of the officers asked, he was a African American man and very short, very short for an Officer actually, but you can tell he had an attitude on him.

"N-no, I was not. I was unconscious I believe." I answered him, stuttering the 'no' out purposely.

Officer Dajani looked annoyed he had nothing on the tape.

"The streets are booming loudly, saying DP is back, but now I think she's called DQ for Drug Queen. Do you happen to know who she is? The other officer spoke catching me off guard.