Can't Stop My Grind-Addicted-Secrets

{ Kaiden P.o.v }

Can't stop my grind - addicted -Secrets

Chapter - 5

I snuck out the house once I got Grey to go to sleep and then Kiyona, seeing that she woke up again from Grey's crying for food.

Harmony was sleep, so I didn't have to worry about her telling on me that I left.

I got into my car and drove to my Trap.

Yeah I know I was supposed to quit awhile back, but I can't its harder then it seem.

I'm addicted to this fast life this money got me feeling good, oh and lets not talk about the power that I have in my hands.

Every one told me to quit, but once you control so much how can you quit?

So I'm addicted.

This is my Little Secret from every one else.

I Don't go by Kaiden no more allow every one knowing my name, I go by Thriller.

Business is seriously on a high now and I don't intend to quit.

They think I'm making my money by all the places I own, but I'm making most of it by providing Drugs for my clientele.

This is my Grind, and I can't stop my grind oh no because this is my addiction and I'm not letting no one cure this addiction no time soon.

I love my girl and respect her no doubt, that's my wife, well I plain on making her my wife. Sometime I don't know when but I love with all my heart.

Love ...

It took me a good 45 minutes to get to my Trap, had to be far away so no one could find it that knew who I was and where I could start over.

I got out the Car and walked in to the trap, my first Client was there already waiting to get there supply for the month.

I never bothered to study this dudes name, it was always the same thing every meeting with this Guy.

We'd shake hands make small talk and that's about it.

"Thirty Kilo is sixty grand? Right? "He asked.

"For you my man I'll make it fifty, "I said patting him on the shoulder.

The real price was actually forty but hey so be it.

"Naw I can pay all mine, "he said casually, motioning for one of his boys to come over with a briefcase.

I nodded and his worker open the case exposing the Large amount of money.

I licked my lips and close the briefcase and took it, I motioned for my workers to get them there supplies and all that was needed for them.

"Nice doing business with you,"I shook his hand once more and walked away, going in my office with the briefcase.

I lock the door behind me and opened up my safe putting the briefcase in.

Talk about easy money, and all I had to do was sell a illegal product.

{A/N}YEAH IM TAKING TO LONG AND WHAT NOT BUT IM SORRY I HAD WRITERS BLOCK OKAY THAT'S A LIE I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TYPING, BUT IM BACK NOW SO BE HAPPY AS LONG AS THIS GIRL BULLIES ME TO KEEP UPDATING I GOT Y'ALL LOL! BUT HEY HOW DO Y'ALL LIKE THE NEW KAIDEN? FAITH IS REAL! HARMONY A GOON! AND SHIT NOT GON BE HOW YA EXPECT IT TO BE, REMEMBER THIS JUST THE BEGINNING LOL! COMMENT, VOTE LOVE HATE! -Kimberly