Stressed

{A/N I WILL BE PUTTING TRUE'S POV BUT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE CALL HER FAITH BESIDE THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER SO YEAH ENJOY LOL}

Chapter- 7

True P.O.V

Stressed !

I was pissed off to the  max  , I haven't seen Kaiden in two days. So basically I have been taking care of three kids all by my damn self.

Fuck !

My back was damn near killing me.

I strapped Kiyona and Grey into their car seat gave them a bottle so they could stay queit for the whole car ride to my moms house.

"Harm you got all your stuff ready to sleep over  at grams house?" I wondered.

"Yes,"She said closing the trunk of my car.

"Alright then get in to the car," I said holding the car door open for her , she got in and I closed the back door .

I got in to the driver side and started up the car , taking a deep breath.

My back was hurting , my feet were swollen and I had this really bad ass headache that was kicking my ass.

I rubbed my head , I couldn't really take Advil or them other shits cause I don't want the baby being born abnormal and shit cause of a mistake I caused.

I started the engine and pulled out my garage backing up making sure no other cars where coming.

I drove to my mums house with the car full of noise from Harmony's game boy.

I pulled up to my mums new house and saw this familiar man outside the house sitting on the porch.

 I parked up in front of the house and got out the car turning off the engine.

Rayne stood up and raised an eye brow and I looked at him for a split second and shook my head and proceeded to take my kids out the car.

I unbuckled Kiyona's little belt and I felt someone standing behind me.

I wanted to slap this boy for being a little to close for my liking ,  I reached under the passenger seat chair for my gun , but it wasn't their.

Remembering Kaiden took it cause he said it wasn't safe for me having it with me while I had the kids , I think he just wanted to take it cause my desert eagle was to sexy.

 I rolled my eyes and took Kiyona out the car ,"Harm wake up ,"I said shaking her I swear she was just awake.

 I got out the car and looked at Rayne and he smiled then started laughing.

"You thought you were slick , I had this gut feeling telling me you weren't dead like how they said you died was just dumb I know you to stubborn to die,"Rayne laughed shaking his head.

I held in my laugh and looked at him with a raised eyebrow ,"I have no idea what you are talking about , now will you excuse me so I can take my child to my babysitter," I said adjusting Kiyona in my arms.

"True shut the fuck up with that shit I known you half my whole life just cause you cut off your dreads and got cute little curls and dyed your shit ,not gonna make people not notice your eyes and shit," He shook his head and I sighed.

I forgot my fucking contacts.

"So you think my curls are cute," I laughed.

"See I knew it was your ass now where are my nieces that "Died" with you," He said using air quotes.