Got To Let It Burn

Drug Queen

Chapter-26

Got To Let It Burn

We Jumped in to the Car , Sage going in to the driver seat and Reese going into the passenger as the rest of us jumped into the back.

Armoni was holding on to Maliky tightly sobbing away as Sage sped off.

"Armoni ," I whispered.

He looked up at me and relief washed over his little face.

"Aunty !" He yelled and crawled on to my lap and hugged me.

"It's okay Armoni I got you ," I whispered as I held him tightly against my chest, "Stop by Viper's house."

Sage Nodded as he turned a left at the Light heading to Viper's House not to far away.

***

After we dropped Armoni off home , we dropped Malik and Maliky to their house so Malik could hurry and Clean Maliky flesh wound before it got infected.

"Sage drop me off at my house,'' I said.

"Want us to wait?" Sage wondered.

"It's On you."

"You alright True?" Zion questioned.

"No, I'm not . My feelings are conflicted." I replied laying my head on Zion shoulder.

Sage stopped at a red light and looked back at me.

"Are you regretting killing Kaiden?"He asked looking bewildered.

I chuckled," No. It's Messiah," I sighed,"Just drive."

We got to my house and I got out the car taking my keys out my pocket.

I unlocked the door and let the boys in.

I went in to the bedroom and stripped my clothes off and hopped in to the shower.

Turning the shower head on, I stood under it. Letting the hot water run down my face and body.

My emotions are all over the place, I could feel myself starting to cry.

I'm so confused right now I am not even sure why I am crying.

Thought were racing all around my head and my conscience was starting to get heavy.

Kiyona and Grey No longer has a father cause of me.

I think I may still love Messiah.

I lied to Harmony, I promised I would be with her more and quit these games on the street.

Am I really regretting Killing Kaiden?

No, that's not it at all.

I'm happy he's gone, he was barely even a daddy to Kiyona and Grey.

"After, all these years I still fucking Love you," Messiah words rand through my head.

I sighed, turning off the water. I wrapped myself in my robe. I went in to my closet and brought out 3 big suit cases. Throwing most of my clothes in them that I wanted , I went along in to Kiyona, Grey and Harmony room throwing most of their belongings in the suit cases. I left a  little of all our clothes and things Iknew my daughters wouldm't miss.

I  dragged the suit cases into theliving room," Put these in the trunk , then y'all can go," I told Zion, Sage and Reese.

"What are you doing ?" Reese questioned looking at the huge suit cases.