Missing Spark

Missing Spark

Chapter 6

{Faith P.o.v}

I woke up around five something in the morning to crying, and I was on the brink of screaming.

Where the fuck was Kaiden?

I got up and Harmony was up walking around alone in her little PJ's.

"Why you awake Harm? "I wondered picking her up.

She tried to wiggle out of my arms, but I wouldn't let her down.

"Stop Harm! Why are you even acting like this? "I said walking in to the baby room.

"You don't like me no more so I don't like you, "she said simply, still trying to get out of my arms.

What I was confused?!

"What do you mean I don't like you Harm? I love your little ass senseless, "I said smiling at her.

"Then why don't you play with me no more? "She asked.

"I am so sorry Harm, I hadn't even noticed I was spending less time with you, "I said wiping tears off her cheek.

"Yeah, you don't. You're always with Kiyona and Grey. You promised me it would be just me and you, Mommie, "She said sniffing.

"I'm so sorry honey with everything that has happen through the year, I guess I just forget my promise, "I kissed her cheek and put her in the rocking chair and picked up Grey from her Crib.

Grey stopped crying and looked at me, an I smiled at her. I put Grey next to Harm and she held her next to her so she wouldn't fall. I made a quick bottle and let Harmony feed it to her.

Harmony smiled at me and I smiled back at her. Kiyona was still sleep but I made her a bottle any how.

I gave it to her while she slept, so that she wake up later for some.

I watched Grey close her eyes slowly falling asleep on Harmony's lap.

"Ah mum she sleeping, "Harmony giggled.

I smiled and nodded my head.

Kiyona finished her bottle and I put her back in to the crib and took Grey and placed her in to her crib.

I picked Harmony up and walked to the kitchen with her, I put her on the counter and made her a bowl of cereal and handed it to her.

"Alright Harm. "

"Yeah, mum, "she said taking a scoop of cereal and putting it in her mouth.

"I am so sorry that I don't pay as much attention to you as before, but you have to learn how to share me since you have two little sisters and another one on the way, "I said rubbing my stomach.

"Can you stop? I don't want no more sisters, " she pouted poking my stomach.

I chuckled, I patted her head making myself a bowl of cereal as well.

I sat down by her holding my bowl in my lap.

"It's okay Harmony I will always love you more or equally cause your my first born, no matter how many kids I have, "I said putting cereal in my mouth.

We talked and I really felt bad that my own daughter thought I didn't love her no more because I wasn't paying her much attention.

It wasn't much my fault doe, Kaiden was barely around and I was taking care of my two eight month Olds alone.