Let the Fight begin ! / Filler

[A/N] I'm so being Lazy and don't wanna write so this chapter will just be a filler ❤ Oh and I done change True Character so much times but This is her ! This girl is perfect to play as True ! On the side ---->

Drug Queen

Filler / Let the fight begin !

Chapter 22

I got into Sage car and drove to the nearest trap.

"Slow down next time this is police area, True,"Sage warned.

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked into the Trap , opening the door with my key.

McKinley was standing in the corner of the room watching as my workers separated and packed the weed with his gun in hand ready to shoot a worker no questions asked if they tried stealing anything .

I knew he was good at this cause he done it a few times , and boy let me tell this boy watches these workers like a hawk !

I nodded my head his way and returned the gesture but stayed in his spot.

I went into the basement , Zion was here collecting the money.

I was glad to see his ass up and back in action !

That Camisha girl must have lifted hi spirit a little bit.

I gave him a hug and he smiled down at me .

I became serious as I let him go.

" Just the man I need , are you down for another fight like our last one ?" I questioned .

He was silent for a moment then smiled ," Of Course , we ride together we die together ," Zion agreed.

" I don't plan on any of us dying , now call up Reese and Nemo , it's only gon be us five. That's all we need ," I stated.

" Are you mad ? First off we going in blind-"

"Shut up Sage ! We got this ! " I said cutting him off, " Lately you've been getting soft and scared of little things , I think I've been gon to long for your sake. Now understand niggah we got this !"

He sighed and nodded.

" Call dem man up and let's go get equipped ," I told them and they nodded.

We made our way to the man Trap , I could see the clouds getting dark .

It's going to rain !

If Messiah want us to come we'll come but I ain't bringing my daughter !

Let the fight begin !