I'm Sexy And I Know it *-*

{Zion P.o.v}

I'm sexy and I know it!

Chapter - 3

I woke up to this pretty figured body that had curves to die for, and Blonde hair I couldn't really see the girl's face her back was towards me and I had this wicked hang over.

Her hair looked so soft and beautiful and I had to run my hands through it.

I ran my hands through it and it literally got stuck. Here I was thinking this shit was her real hair but it was some knocked up ball of weave.

I sucked my teeth and pushed her off my bed, I was hopingfor round six but the knotted blonde shit turned me off.

I looked at her body on the floor and she still hadn't woken up.

I hoped my Mandingo ain't kill her, I was put at ease when I heard her moan in pain.

Talk about late reaction.

"Yo gyal hop out mi yard, " I yelled getting her attention.

"Huh? Why I thought you rather enjoyed it after all we did it five times, " she said pouting her big juicy bottom lip.

She was quite pretty, I was just about to give in until she smiled.

Ewe Shorty was missing three of her bottom teeth,lord what the fuck was I thinking.

"Naw ew gyal grab ya clothes now and bounce," I said and got up and stretched and my eyes caught something vile. I swear this gyal had shit on her underwear.

"You dirty hurry up man, " I said kicking her underwear to her face,"Matter fact you taking to long."

I picked up her belongings and walked to my front door and dropped it on my door steps.

"Wait what the fuck are you doing?! " she yelled.

I so didn't care to the face that she was naked I was totally turned off by her presence.

"I already told you step out you overstepping your welcome so scram hoe."

She had tears in her eyes, "I'm naked come on let me put my clothes on first, "she pleaded.

"You just had sex with a stranger, you'll be fine if a couple of people see you get.dressed," I said and pushed her outside and slamming the door in her face.

I walked my naked ass into my shower and turned it on, I needed a soapy shower Bruh that hoe was dirty, what the fuck is wrong with ne when I'm drunk.

Dirty bitches become clean and Ugly hoes become Sexy. Niggah I need to practice being sober when I get the girl then get drunk after I bagged her.

I cleaned my self off with my rubbing towel, you can't be as sexy as me if your dirty. Know that.

I rinsed and got out and wrapped my towel around my waist and looked through my front window to see that girl was gone.

I smiled to myself and went in my room and threw on my boxers, I got up and went and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and I needed a haircut badly it was in a little curly Afro.

I ran my Fingers through it, and smiled at my self in the mirror.

"Damn I have No Idea how I acquired all this Sexiness, "I said biting my bottom lip rubbing my goatee.

I chuckled and walked out the bathroom into my room, I threw on My black tee, Levi jeans and my Jordan thirteens.

I was looking right, I grabbed my keys and walked out my Crib, I got into my Car an drove to the nearby gas station.