Hard to achieve, but I can get it.

Zion

Hard to achieve, but I can get it.

Chapter 8

I woke up with a server headache, and looked down at my body to see that I was fully undressed.

The fuck.

I sat up quickly throwing my legs off the bed.

Awe fuck bad move.

I fell over backwards, my head fell on what I presume were breast.

I moved my hands upward and felt under my head squeezing the things.

I heard a slight moan and jumped off the bed.

I got up quickly and stared at the body laying on my bed naked.

Yup those were breast I was feeling, really big ones too.

Who the hell is that? Her face was barred to deep into my pillow for me to see.

I looked at my wrist watch and it was 2:43 a.m

I rolled my eyes and went to hop in the shower.

I had to stop this every day thing of getting drunk and

Fucking all these slags. When True was here she kept me under control with constantly keeping me busy because she knew my problem, now Sage doing things and he makes the rookies handle the weight.

I stood under the hot water with my hands resting on both sides of the wall.

I only remember bits and pieces of last night , I went to The Unit with some of the staff on our crew and  and was throwing money like mad and getting lap dances by a lot of big booty bitches.

I switch the water to cold...

I remember this fine little honey and I know I met her before but her name wasn't coming to mind.We made small talk and she was bluntly flirting with me. The whole time I was still trying to figure her name. Emerald no. Diamond err. What the fuck was her name??

It got to the fact I was trying so hard to remember her name I wasn't paying attention to the things she was saying. She noticed and started moving her hands towards the zipper of my jeans.

I asked her what the fuck was she doing and she got and went and got me a drink and told me lighten up.

Last shit I remember was that.

I turned off the water and wrapped my lower half in to a clean towel as I used another towel to wipe my upper half.

I stood in my bedroom door way and looked at this girl and it came to me.

This Bitch drugged me!

For Sex!

Who does that?

Isn't this like date rape matter fact rape !

I laughed to myself as I looked at this hoe !

Who does this !

I don't know what came over me but I got mad in a second.

Was this bitch trying to trap me ?

Or what a relationship or what a child the fuck she thought this was ?

I through on my boxers and some black jeans and a v-neck and reached under my desk and grabbed my gun.

"Get the fuck up hoe,"I said grabbing her by her hair.