END/ Epilouge

Four years later.

True.

Laying down on Messiah's lap, I smiled up at him as he ran hsi fingers through my hair.

"Mr. Young I love you." I said and he chuckled.

"I love you too Mrs.Young." He said and leaned down to peck me on the lips.

Messiah had taken my last name when we got married, only because he never had a real last name of his own. The one he did have was ugly and as much as your suppose to accept your husband with his last name and all, I didn't want to change my last name to that.

Beside, Messiah Chester Young sounded way better than Messiah Chester Confelton.

I'm pretty sure when he was born the government tried him and made up that shit for a last name.

After we had gotten married like three months later after he proposed. Then I had our Son Omari and a year later our youngest Daughter Tiana-Lee. 

Messiah was still in the game, but I couldn't find my self minding that. He always seem to manage his time for work and then family and time for me.

He bought us a house to fit all our bad ass kids. Seven rooms and three bathrooms. It was a cozy big home and I couldn't picture myself burning this home down.

He was the perfect Husband, well to a fault.

Sage had married Nora, both had two beautiful daughters Erica and Emma and a Little boy name Eric. They go through some things, but them two are good for each other.

Zion and Camisha had just recently gotten engaged. They had twin boys, Nehemiah and Nolan. Some bad ass little boys! They made my little Omari seem like an Angel and he was far from it. But besides from an argument here and there and Zion coming to me and venting they seem to be making it far.

Reese and Shelly was more then a mess! They have broken up more then I could count.It's not that they cheated on each other cause they both faithful people, it's just their so petty and get mad at the little thing each other does. Makes matters worse Shelly is pregnant again and she is giving my poor cousin hell. They love each other at the end of the day though, they just going through it. Hopefully They'd get it together before their baby boy Santiago is born.

My mum had reconnected with all her sister and brothers! Family that didn't know they were family found out they were related. My mum had a total of eleven sisters including the three that died and six brothers. They all rekindled their friendship and decide to forget about that stupid bet they had when they where younger. My mum had finally told me what the bet was about, They had to keep their fathers last name no matter what, If you couldn't keep daddy's lastname they would never talk to that sibling again. Just for Daddy, seeing as he had died when they where all young, they made the stupid bet. Finally seeing how stupid it was they all seem to just want to be family again.

My family was Okay. We weren't the most stable home on the planet. Harmony was getting smarter at ten now she was already forming in to a beautiful young girl. She really had this love for Fashion that I hoped she kept at it. My two crazy five year old Kiyona and Grey kept me on my toes with their silly selves, I don't know if Messiah put them up to it but every day at six o'clock they would tell me a really corny joke. It would really have me laughing joke cause they would pu so much effort in to doing so. My son Omari was a bad ass little boy, it's only cause I let him hang out with Zion kids I swear. He so bad in public, but at home a sweetheart.He was a backwards ass four year old.

My baby and sweetheart of the bunch was Tiana-Lee.She was just the calmest lttle sunflower ever and she  followed her older siblings around like a lost puppy carrying her purple barney teddy bear. She was two and a half but smart and aware of alot. I tried not to curse around her cause she would repeat then as what was that. She is so small at two cause she was premature cause I got shot at and started stressing after the whole ordeal leading to her early birth.