Save the last Dance.

True P.o.v

Chapter 31.

Save the last Dance.

"Drum roll please." Messiah said as he walked from his room, holding a hanger and the dress covered by a black bag.

I rolled my eyes.

"No." I said folding my hands across my chest.

"Mum do it! I wanna see my dress." Harmony squealed as she banged on the table repeatedly.

I rolled my eyes and Messiah smiled nodding at Harm.

The Dress was done since the third day. He was playing games just to see me. He actually made us wait three weeks to see Harmony's dress. The dance was in two days, now what if Harmony didn't like it? We had been to his house four times a week those three weeks. After the first three days I ain't never see him work on the dress again. Harmony had asked him to go with us and explained to him the father daughter dance part they were going to be have there, he willingly accepted her invite. Telling her she didn't even have to ask and he would of came, he would have just follow me there and act as if he was lost.

"Bae, come on drum roll and see my wonderful creation that is way more better than the original." Messiah whined and I chuckled.

Why he had to go whining for, I was suppose to be mad at him. I wanted to see the dress two days ago and he told me no.

And whining don't look good on up coming drug king pins.

Submitting to their demands I bang my hands on the table following Harmony's beat. I just wanted to see how the dress came out.

Smiling, Messiah unzipped the black bag pulling out the dress.

"Oh my gosh ! You didn't make that ! That is beautiful." I said getting up to look at the little dress. I actually wanted to see if I fit myself in to that dress cause it was that gorgeous.

"True, You know I'm good with my hand. Stop. I did make it. Don't let me have to remind you how good I am with my hands like I did last week." Messiah said as he winked at me.

Remembering last week I blushed.

"Mum ! It so pretty isn't it. I tried it on already and it fits ! I look like a princess. Daddy even gave me a gold crown! He said it was real gold and he gave me a necklace to match." Harmony rambled happily.

I looked at Messiah and he shrugged smiling.

"Wait ! When the hell you tried the dress on ?" I asked her.

"Two weeks ago. When you fell asleep after you and daddy where playing in the room. Daddy had woke up and let me try it on and told me not to tell you." She said and I covered my face trying to muffle my laugh.

"We were not playing ! Your daddy was abusing me !" I told her making Messiah laugh.

"I was abusing something alright." Messiah commented for my ears only.

"That's why you were screaming?" She asked and I fell back on the couch laughing.

"Why you so freaking nosey ! " I said muffing her in the head making her giggle.

I put the dress back in the black bag, but stopped when I seen another dress.

"Whose this for?" I asked pulling the dress out the bag.

The dress was like Harmony, but it was in black and gold.

"Who does it look like it's for?" Messiah asked as he sat back on the couch scrolling through his phone.