Chapter 17 - The Halloween Party

Author's note:- Hi!! Thank you so much to everyone who has voted and commented!! Also smut warning! If you're not into that you can skip this chp. Nothing of importance happens they just go to a party together.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Louis had spent days agonizing over his Halloween party attire, but he finally nailed it. He opted for a nun costume. He even bought a dog costume for Mochi.

His pride was evident as he made some final adjustments in front of the mirror in his dressing room.

He had asked Harry what he was going to be and Harry had initially refused to tell but after enough pestering he had finally caved in. Apparently, Harry was going to be ghost face. Louis shouldn't be as excited about that as he is.

Tonight promised to be a blast, and Louis couldn't contain his excitement. Plus, the anticipation of reuniting with Liam, after what felt like ages of conflicting schedules, added an extra layer of joy to the festivities.

With the party kicking off at 7 pm, Louis and company planned to arrive by 8 pm. It was currently 7:30 pm, and Louis was eagerly anticipating Harry's arrival, already dressed and ready.

Louis captured a few adorable snapshots of Mochi to share with everyone, he obviously wouldn't be taking Mochi to the party with him but he planned to showcase Mochi in his
costume on Instagram.

While he wouldn't bring Mochi to the party, he had arranged for a family helper to look after him throughout the night – ensuring he wouldn't be alone.

Niall had also called him a few days ago and they'd had a nice laugh about everything. Louis was very glad that Niall finally knew. They had jokingly shit talked Harry together and
honestly that had healed Louis's soul.

They had told Harry word to word what they'd said about him and they got an offended scoff, followed by a pout and a 'heyyyy'. Louis felt so much for that stupid alpha. Louis felt so deeply for him.

Louis snapped a final picture of Mochi in his costume before gently removing it. Concerned about Mochi's comfort, he opted to spare him from any potential discomfort for the remainder of the night.

He heard Harry's car honk and quickly gave himself a final once-over, adding a touch more blush and another spray of his perfume.

Notably, he had embraced a bold choice for the night – a decidedly risqué nun costume, complete with evident makeup: glittery grey eye shadow, pink glossy lips, and rosy cheeks. Not only was the nun costume small, he was wearing black transparent knee socks too. He was, after years wearing something this traditionally 'omega' or 'feminine'. He had never felt better.

Louis hurried downstairs and into the parking area. Spotting Harry in his car, he couldn't help but be taken aback by how seriously attractive he looked.

Even from a distance, Harry's allblack
suit and perfectly styled long curls had Louis anticipating a night that promised more than just Halloween surprises.

Approaching the car, Louis caught Harry's gaze. Harry's eyes widened, and his mouth nearly hung open as he took in Louis's stunning appearance.

To Harry, Louis seemed beyond
beautiful, almost like a deity. He had never seen Louis wear something like this, and the images swirling in his head were verging on the inappropriate, driving Harry slightly insane.

Blushing at Harry's intense gaze, Louis swiftly opened the car door and settled inside, spotting the ghost face mask on the dashboard.

"Hello," Louis greeted with a smile.