Chapter 20 - Between Kisses and Whispers

AN:- Smut warning!! If you don't like reading smut you can skip the first portion. The end of this portion is marked by the star bail thingy! Like the one below ⬇

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Pinned to the bed, Louis felt the weight of a shirtless Harry above him, his gaze intense.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, causing Louis to close his eyes and moan into the fervent embrace.

The kiss was intense, igniting a passionate fire within Louis, leaving him achingly aroused and wet. Harry's lips trailed down to Louis's throat, kissing it fervently.

Suddenly, Louis found himself being skillfully undressed, his shirt, pants, and underwear discarded, rendering
him completely exposed.

He moaned as he was manhandled by Harry to lay back into the mattress. Harry sat up, his naked form on full display. Louis's gaze roamed from Harry's chest, tracing the defined abs,
down to his crotch, where the undeniable bulge strained against black jeans.

Harry, with wild eyes, unclasped his belt, the sound making Louis shiver, and wrapped it around his hand.

Harry's gaze lingered on Louis's crotch, and Louis, knowing he wasn't allowed to cover up, felt exposed and intensely aroused. A dark blush adorned his cheeks and nose, his vulnerability and desire evident.

Harry, stroked Louis's soft skin with his belt and struck it lightly against Louis's thigh, eliciting a moan and a bitten lip.

Making eye contact, Harry's dark eyes filled with lust, and a sly grin formed on his face.

"Do you like that, baby?" Harry spoke huskily.

Louis fervently nodded in response before remembering that—

A moan escaped his lips again, and he twitched, biting down on them as his thigh was struck again, this time harder, the sound of the belt meeting skin echoing in the room.

Harry's hand found its way to Louis's face, gently freeing his bottom lip from his teeth before harshly cupping his jaw.

"Words, use them. Do I need to remind you every fucking time?" Harry reprimanded in a rough voice.

"Sorry, I—" Louis began in a broken voice, but before he could respond, he was violently manhandled around.

His face was stuffed into the pillow, and he found himself lying on his belly.

"Ass up," Harry demanded.

Louis inhaled shakily, arching his back and whispering a "yes, alpha."

Louis didn't have time to say or do anything else before he felt the belt spank his ass. The delicious sound of the belt echoed in the room.

The sensation of the belt hitting his ass was distinctly different than on his thigh, sharper and more intense. Louis moaned and gasped shamelessly as he felt the leather belt strike him again, the impact leaving marks on his soft
skin.

The sting and tingling sensations intensified, making him feel so good. Completely naked, ass up, and flushed, he probably looked extremely slutty, but he loved it. Loved the sting.

He moaned again and again as the belt struck him increasingly harder, tears were brimming his eyes at the sting, his mind growing hazy, and a deep sense of need settling within.

After about ten strikes, Harry stood up from the bed. Louis turned his face from where it was stuffed into the pillow to gaze at him. His face was red from the spanking, and his eyes were teary.