Fort

You were on the couch of 221B and suddenly ha stage best idea! "Let's build a fort Lock!" Sherlock being bored as always agreed, plus it was nice to see you beam as much as you did when you were talking about how to build it.

Sherlock and you in the next hour gathered everything you could find. All the couch pillows, mattresses, sheets, brooms, duvets, etc.

As soon as you got all the materials gathered, you cleared everything out of the living room, stuffing things in rooms you never knew about and leaving them for later.

You finally started by putting the mattresses down and cushioning it with most of the pillows you both found. Next, you found some supports for your broom sticks and draped all the sheets over them to create a tent like structure. After you got the exterior finished, you worked on the inside. You got the multi-colored fairy lights and draped them around the inside, attaching them to the broomsticks as well.

You finally dragged all the duvets inside and brought your laptop.

Sherlock was looking at you expectantly and you motioned for him to join you, which he gladly did. You both cuddled up to each other, with your head in the nape of his neck and his arm around your waist.

You quickly got out your laptop and went to Netflix. "What do you want to watch lock?"
"I don't care, watch whatever you want darling."

So, naturally, you chose a horror movie.

Half way through the movie you were clinging ok to Sherlock so hard he could hardly breathe. He bent down and gently whispered in your ear while stroking your hair, "(Y/N) it's all fake, calm down love."

His words seemed to put you at ease, but soon another demon popped up on the screen and scared the living shiznit out of you. Sherlock just sighed and said, "Would you like to just turn this off and talk (Y/N)?"
"Yes please." you replied.

After Sherlock closed your laptop, you finally looked up from his side and looked into the endless seas of emotions in Sherlock's eyes. All you could think to do was kiss him, and that's exactly what you did. This kiss wasn't a chased kiss, or one that would lead to something more, just one to show each other you both cared very deeply for one another.

After your kiss, Sherlock gently picked you up and placed you on his lap and kissed your cheek. You put your head on Sherlock's chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. Sherlock was gently stroking your back and with his other hand he was drawing meaningless designs on your thigh.

That night you gently fell asleep in each other's arms and inside the most awesome fort in all of history.