Paradise

So...yea, it's been a good minute since a one-shot and I appreciate all the comments and votes. (THANK YOU FOR 103k READS!!!😩😩). Anyway... here you go

————————————————————————

This particular autumn day was cold. The kind of cold that makes you warm inside.

He was sitting on the chair across from you, with your feet floating though the air with your back slouched in an almost perfect curve. You kept sneaking glances at the handsome man strung out across his chair. His hands were perfectly arched to enable him to look inquiring. You loved him.

Little did you know that he was doing the same. He was admiring your perfectly pursed lips and your long, luscious eyelashes. The way your fuzzy socks and sweater ate you up in their warmth and spit you back out with a blush lighting your cheeks. He loved you.

Deciding to wander up from your post you casual sauntered your way across the six feet to make it to his lap. Plummeting to his lap with an oompf, he quickly realized the full scope of the events unfolding before him. He slowly eased your head down to his beating chest and allowed you the pleasure of listening to his heart beat. Wrapping your arms around each other you cozied more into his chest and fell into a semi-conscious slumber. He looked down upon his chest and looked at the beautiful curvature of your nose, and was amazed by how your breathing causes his to halt. Kissing your forehead he knew one truth in this facetious world. You both loved each other.