This is heaven

Startled by the hand running through your hair, you slowly opened your eyes to reveal your one true love, Sherlock. Still in a subconscious ruled awakening, you were slightly aware of the fact that he was delightfully humming in a deep rumble with his eyes shut gracefully. It was the slowest of caresses, every second felt like it was dedicated to one strand of hair to float across. It was lovely to state the least.

In utter euphoria, you couldn't help but to lean into his touch. It was only once and a lifetime that he did this and you're not going to miss your chance. While leaning in, you also couldn't withstand the need to scoot in closer to his radiating body. Doing so, you felt the warmth of love tingle down your spine. This was heaven.

Opening his eyes, he gazed upon your beautifully sculpted face. The light shone perfectly. With naked emotions, he stared at your face in complete awe. Loving every inch of smooth skin.

"I love you," you sighed, slipping into a peaceful slumber.

"I tolerate you too dear," he replied with a smirk on his face.

Peaking up, you feigned annoyance, but quickly you smirked with him. "Oh shut up you twat."

You fell asleep to his chuckles. 

********************************************

HEY GUYS!!! I cant believe you all still read these 😬. Thank you guys so much!! I hope you enjoyed, and I hate to be one of those annoying writers who have an A/N after or before every one shot, I just cant help thanking y'all so much.

THANKS SO MUCH
-wowmylifeiscool