Fun

While Sherlock was out on one of his many cases, and you were left to your own devices in 221B. So, naturally, you bring out your blue-tooth speaker and start jamming out to your favorite music. This incorporated crazy dancing, jumping up on the bed and acting like you had your own concert, and a series of hair whips. 

This, of course, is what you were doing when your boyfriend decided to show up. Sherlock walked into the flat, hearing the music, he curiously walked in to see you dancing like there was no tomorrow. 

You were too busy in your own little word to realize the bedroom door had opened, but you were quickly drawn back to reality when you heard a distinctive laugh come from the door. You were frozen in the position you were dancing in last, staring awkwardly at the man who stood in the doorway, music now paused you stood regularly and shuffled to Sherlock. 

"I never knew you could dance darling."

"Well... I dabble...." you said as you started chuckling lightly at your previous actions. 

"Well, if it's alright with you, I would love to join you in your little... dance party..." 

"Of course you can.. come on!" you said as you grabbed Sherlock's hands and led him to the middle of the room. You un-paused your music and started lightly dancing, that was until the beat dropped. You both went berserk, maybe you a little more than Sherlock, but he was getting that hang of it.

Finally after two to three hours of hardcore dancing, you both were worn out. 

"How about we order some take-out?" Sherlock suggested. 

"Sure, you order, I'm going to go take a shower." 

"Okay." he said while he lightly pecked your cheek and went into the living room to order the pizza you synonymously agreed on. 

After your shower you went into the living room. You saw Sherlock lying on the couch and went over to him, lifting his legs so you could sit with him. Realizing you were out of the shower and on the couch with him, he removed his legs from your lap and gently grabbed your hand. He pulled you to him where you were sitting on his lap, resting your head on his chest while he ran his hand through your semi-wet hair. 

"That was the most fun I've had in a while, thank you for that (Y/N)." he said and kissed your temple. 

"I'm glad you joined me, you made it more fun." 

There was a knock on the door, you both almost forgot about the pizza. Sadly getting up from your comfortable position, Sherlock went down to pay the delivery boy. A few minutes later he came up with the pizza and set it on the coffee table. By then, you had already gotten your laptop and pulled up Netflix. You both spent the rest of the night cuddled up, eating pizza, and watching ridiculous movies together, but you both knew the next day you would get up and jam again.