A Cheeky Christmas

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! So, we're going to mix things up a little and make it first person! Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful new year (b/c this is really late and it's almost not Christmas anymore) :)!
********************************************

The lights poured in from the many lights strung up to celebrate the holiday season. Sherlock was on his legendary chair reading a book with a Christmas sweater, that I forced him to wear, and I was looking through the window in awe at the beautiful city.

While sipping my tea, I was a little startled to feel arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He said looking at me. "Yes, yes it is." "No, not the city darling, you." "You are so cheeky! Who spiked your egg nog?" "Can I not express how much I adore you!?"

I just chuckled and laid one of my hands on top of his arms. Resting my head back on his shoulder, I could not have been more content.

The next thing I knew, Sherlock took my mug out of my hand and pulled me to the middle of the floor.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I said grinning at the way his eyes flickered over my face. "You'll see darling, you'll see..." He said pulling me, abruptly, into his chest. Wrapping and arm around my waist and taking my hand, we started to waltz around the small flat I've come to know and love.

A few minutes into it, I rested my head on his shoulder and started to relax and close my eyes, trying to remember every nuance so it'd would be perfect when I looked back at it.

Sherlock kissed my temple and rested his cheek on my head, while our movements grew slower and slower.

After a few more wonderful moments, he kissed my forehead, took my hand and pulled me to his chair. Tugging me down into his lap, he encased me in his aroma, which smelled like peppermint and nutmeg, and rested his head upon mine, like he did once before.

"I want to spend every Christmas, for the rest of my life, with you (Y/N)."

"I'm glad because I wasn't going to leave." I said dozing off.

"Good because I would I have forced you to stay... You know darling, every Christmas light combined still wouldn't compare to the light in your eyes."

"Oh my gosh, seriously, who spiked your drink!? You're being too cheesy, it's unbearable!" I said chuckling at his behavior.

"I do it because I love you." He said grinning at my reaction.

"Well, I love you too." 

Sherlock kissed my forehead once again and muttered into my hair, "Merry Christmas darling."

"Merry Christmas."