Plan

You have had enough. Sherlock is still asleep, and it is currently one o'clock. "It's time to take action." You thought to yourself, while coming up with a plan. 

Taking your own plan into consideration, you started to walk down the hallway to your's and Sherlock's room. Walking through the door, Sherlock did not stir one bit. It's time to act out your plan. 

Taking a running start, you quickly jumped on top of Sherlock, earning a surprised groan. You put your legs on either side of him and shook him awake, laughing and giggling the whole time. 

"Mmm! What are you doing!?" 

"Wake up silly!" 

"But I don't want to..." He groaned. 

This didn't stop you though, part one was completed, it was now time to proceed to part two. Keeping this in mind, you stayed in your place and started to tickle Sherlock. You were the only one that knew where he was really ticklish. 

Now Sherlock was laughing uncontrollably, trying to free himself from your grasp. He quickly grabbed your arms when he gained his strength back and turned you over. Now, he was in your previous position, with both his legs on either side of you, tickling you. 

You couldn't breath, yes, your plan had succeeded, but this was not part of it. 

"ST..OO....PPP!! Sherlock PLEASE!! I..I c-can't breeeaathe!!!" 

Laughing at your state, he replied, "And why should I do that dear?" 

"Bec-c-cause y-you love me!" 

"That's a fair point, but you're going to have to do better than that." He said mischievously. 

"We-e c-can get ice... ice-cream..." 

"Mmm, now that I think about it... that sounds good." 

He finally freed you from his torturous hands, and got out of the bed. He held out a hand for you to take, so you could get out of the bed without falling flat on your face; you were still weak. Taking his hand, you warily got out of the bed. 

He gently smiled at you and brought you in for a hug immediately after you set your feet on the hardwood. Kissing the top of your head, he grabbed your hand once again and led you to the living room. 

************time skip***************

You were now in an ice-cream parlor with the one and only consulting detective. You had picked out your favorite ice-cream flavor,and you both currently sat in the corner seat. 

Sherlock looking at you adoringly, smirked evilly. Before you could ask why, he quickly took his ice-cream and put a little on your nose. Flustered, you huffed and went to clean it off, but before you could, Sherlock quickly kissed it off of you. 

"Mmmm, delicious..." 

Smiling at him, you rested your head on his shoulder while you finished your ice-cream. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and gave you a quick peck on your temple. 

"I'm glad you came up with this darling, I really do just love spending time with you." 

"Me too Sherlock... meee tooo..." 

Finally finishing with both of your ice-creams, you both walked back to the flat, hand-in-hand. Arriving at the flat, you both landed on the couch. 

"Want to watch tv?" 

"Whatever you want love." 

You flipped on the television to (F/S), and quickly squealed when you saw your favorite character on the screen. 

"You know, you are so adorable when you fan-girl." 

Your cheeks were now on fire. You looked up to see Sherlock looking into your eyes, blushing even harder now, you gave him a quick peck on his lips. 

Holding on to Sherlock's arm, squeezing it every-time something exciting would happen, you stayed like that for the remainder of the night. Sherlock didn't mind of course, holding on to your hand, he kissed the top of your head and rested his cheek on the top of it.  

"I love you..." 

"And I you..."