Casual

It was a relaxing day in 221B, or 'boring' as Sherlock would put it. You both had no cases to go on, the city was come rely murder free for the day. So naturally, hearing this news, or the lack of, you spent your whole day reading on the couch.

Granted, it was interrupted by Sherlock screaming, "BORED!!" At the top of his lungs, but you were used to that behavior, so you did your best to ignore it and just move along with your book.

A few hours later, you were still in your spot on the couch, curled up, about to finish the book you've been reading for what feels like an eternity when you feel a disturbance in the force. You look down, and Sherlock had forced his head in your lap.

Looking down into his eyes, you looked at him questioningly.

He responded, "I'm bored and I didn't have a pillow to support my head on the chair, so I naturally chose your lap as the next best option."

Being as it was hard to argue with that adorable response, you started to twirl his curls with your fingers, earning a few moans, and continued to read your book.

Finally, you had finished your book! Although, it was slightly disappointing because the one person you didn't want to die, of course and to up and die... Oh well...

Sherlock realizing that you were done with your book, slowly took it out of your hands and set it on the coffee table. You were slightly astonished by what he was doing, but couldn't help but to not care whenever he faced your stomach and buried his head in it, proceeding to wrap his lanky, lean arms around you.

Now grinning ear to ear, you intwined your fingers into Sherlock's hair, and practically massaged his scalp while he lay sleepy in your arms.

"(Y/N), I love you. I'm sorry that I've been irritable, but I really do appreciate you sticking around and dealing with me. I don't deserve you most days."

Smiling you replied, "Sherlock, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you too."

Picking himself off your lap, he took your lips in a kiss before you could even think. Kissing back, you felt Sherlock slightly grin at your response time. He knew you loved kissing him.

Breaking away for air, you stood up and reached your hand out for Sherlock to take.

"Come on love, let's go to bed."

Grabbing your hand, you both walked to your shared bedroom and quickly got in because it was cold.

Sherlock pulled you close to him, and didn't waste any time. He lovingly kissed your nose and smiled down at you. Not needing to say another word, he kissed your forehead and said, "Sweet dreams darling."

"Mmm, sweet dreams..."