Tickle Fight

It was on...

It all started when you were on the couch, minding your own, just reading your favorite book. Then, Sherlock came busting in through the door, upset because the criminal got away right before he could catch him.

Since you were already used to this type of behavior, you just sat in silence knowing Sherlock didn't want to hear anything from anyone.

Pouting, he made his way over to the couch you were sprawled out upon, picked up your legs, and set them back on his lap when he sat down.

Breaking the code that you internally set up, you spoke to him, trying to be cautious of what you said.

"Sherl, you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really." He said, slightly annoyed that you would even ask a question as silly as that.

Not in the mood to put up with anymore of the drama queen's attitude, you immediately decided right there that you were going to cheer him up.

Slyly, you put your book down on the coffee table that sat out in-front of you, and looked coyly at Sherlock. Trying to hold back a grin from your mischievous plan, you slowly removed you legs from his lap, and went to place your head on his shoulder. Not suspecting anything, Sherlock left you unbothered, that was until something broke his train of thought...

You were full out tickling him. He was trying to deflect you in many ways, but you managed to pin him down on the couch, with both your legs on either side of him, ruthlessly tickling him.

He was out of breath and crying by the time you decided to stop for a second so he wouldn't die of pure laughter. You shouldn't have done that...

With revenge on his mind, Sherlock quickly tackled you and pinned you down and was laughing maniacally while he tickled you.

You couldn't do anything, of course you tried to kick him off and push him away, but with the combination of your breathlessness and his body weight, you were just too weak to do anything but laugh.

Finally deciding he's had enough vengeance, he stopped tickling you and bent down to where his hands were on either side of his head. You both were staring into each other's eyes, wondering who was going to make the first move.

You couldn't wait anymore, you smashed your lips into Sherlock's, earning a slight moan from him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and continued to kiss the day lights out of him.

Stopping because you had to breathe, you released yourself from his succulent lips.

Looking at you lovingly, Sherlock bent down and kissed your nose and proceeded to your forehead, the to your temple, and then to your jawline, making sure he covered every inch of your face.

"(Y/N), I adore you beyond anything in this world. I owe you everything for making me the happiest man alive, and I can't thank you enough for doing so."

"Sherly, I would do anything for you..."

You kissed him again, but this time it wasn't just from the heat of the moment, it was a loving kiss, not chaste whatsoever.

Sliding you over to the edge of the couch, Sherlock gently placed himself behind you and pulled you to his chest.

Placing a kiss in your hair, you both intertwined your legs together and cuddled in the bliss of silence that was joined by the adoration you had for one another.

You both fell asleep that night happy that you had each other, and knowing that that's all you would need.