Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Adam

I couldn't think about the fact that I had a son, a son. I'm a father. That thought was too over whelming it was if my brain was going to exploded.

It was already more than I could take that Bianca was here infront of me. The girl I had spent many years dreaming about, many nights well many nights ah you get the picture. She had a hold on me that no woman ever had before. No I had not been celibate for the last 3 years but not to be a cliche rock star, they were just a means to an end. One beautiful body after another just there to scratch an itch. They meant nothing. It disgusts me too.

I found a photo of her when I trawled through all the pictures of that night, there were thousands of me, a few of the crowd but then I finally found one. She was cast in shadow, her hair in motion, her eyes half closed, her bottom lip trapped in her teeth. I looked at it daily, it fuelled my fantasies, every night right before I went to sleep I'd look at that photo, go to sleep with her as the last thing on my mind.

"Adam, are you ok?" Bianca's hand stroked my cheek pulling me out my day dream.

"Sorry baby, it's all just a little overwhelming, it's like I'm in a dream world. I've thought so much about finding you so many times, about touching you" I ran my hands over her face, down her jaw, her arms. "Kissing you" I pulled her into me starting of lightly,rubbing my lips against hers, my tongue began to seek entrance to her mouth, she took me with so much fever it took me by surprise." This went on till the candles burned low, tell our lips were bruised and swollen.

"Come to bed with me?"

She looked into my eyes deep, to my soul, into all of me, and breathed the words "yes..."