Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I pulled her past the reception desk keeping her to my side close against me.

The reception clerk I think her name was Julie greeted us "Good Evening or should I say Good Morning Mr Levine."

I nodded not willing to stop for pleasantries

Pressing the elevator call button with vigour, it felt like forever before the doors dinged to signal an arriving cart as soon as the doors opened I pushed Bianca hard against the back wall, even before the doors shut.

Pulling her leg up around my hips my other hand securing her hands above her head assaulting her supple lips, my tongue exploring her mouth, tasting her sweetness.

Sweet moans escaped her lips, making me what her more, need to be closer to her.

There was a loud throat clearing behind us, I had been too enthralled in her to even notice that we had come to a stop. I regretfully released her hands placing one last kiss on her lips, and stood in front of her giving her time to readjust her sqwif clothing.

Stood before us was a well dressed elderly gentleman, looking rather not impressed as a last night of tour reward we had splurged on a high class hotel, normally we go mid range comfortable.

"Evening Sir" I nodded stiffly grabbing Bianca's hand we stepped out the door and as the lift doors slid shut we looked at each other and cracked up into side splitting laughter. Bianca was bent over gasping for breathe tears rolling down her cheeks.

"The.... look... On .... His.... Face, I can't" she gasped trying to calm her laughing.

Something about how she laughed made me want her more. I looked her up and down winked and place cocky grin on my face and pulled her toward my room. As I kicked the door shut with my foot I had her pinned against the wall my hand roaming under her top as I ravaged her neck with my mouth and lips. Lifting her shirt to reveal her black Lacey bra and supple creamy breasts. I ran the tip of my tongue along the edge of the bra cup, tasting her warm skin, her moaning softly at my touch, running, gripping her fingers in my hair. I carried her to the bed her legs wrapped around my waist. Placing her on the bed I kicked my shoes off, ripping my shirt over my head. Eager to taste, to touch to explore I placed my body over hers linking her hands with mine above her head. My lips pressing hard against hers, tongue tangling with hers, my growing erection grinding against her warming sex.

I undid and removed her bra taking her hardened nipple in my mouth sucking it deep in my mouth teasing the tip with my tongue, paying equal attention to the other till she was writhing under me begging me to take her now. Reaching between us she undid my belt, and fly reaching into my boxers and releasing my hardening length, it stood to attention as she pushed me on to my back on the bed pulling my jeans and boxers off throwing them to the floor as she shimmed out of her own leaving her in a thin lace thong. She straddled my legs leaning down running a finger along my length sending a shiver up my spine. Leaning forward she ran the tip on her moist tongue up the under side of my head causing me to moan out in heated ecstasy. Without hesitation she took me in one, beyond most she took me deep in to throat causing me to thrust upward, fucking her mouth, in and out, in and out, she took it like a champ I needed to stop before I lost my load in her mouth. Pulling her off as I was gasping, almost grunting.

"Stop... Or I'll lose it!" She leaned back grinning. I pulled her up to me so I could kisses that sexy magical mouth of hers reaching my hand under that thin peace of lace to find her ready for me to invade her body. I slide her thong down, and moved her off me until she was resting on the bed, with me between her thighs, as I leaned fourth to kiss her I pushed in in one solid thrust incased in her warmth, and overwhelming sense of ultimate fantasy. Moving in and out at a leisurely pace till I could take it more, increasing my pacing till both of our sweats, our moans, our pleads, were combined. I increased my speed, depth, ravaging her with every thrust. Before I knew it I felt her tensing around me, her impending orgasm sent me over the edge, with a last few intense thrusts I was releasing into her pouring my body, mind and heart into her.

I collapsed onto her my weight resting on my elbows and knees at her side my face buried in her neck, lips pressed against her neck.

"Wow"

"Wow is right" I repeated both of us gasping for breathe for a long time as we lay there.