Chapter 21

Chapter 20

Her leading me towards the bedroom, was most probably the most sexy thing a woman has ever done. The confidence, yet the feeling of her pulse vibrating beneath my hand, the fact that she was as nervous as me.

I could smell the vanilla of her perfume trailing behind her, since that first time smell of vanilla had instantly made me hard.

She let go of my hand and sat on the edge of my huge bed to remove her sexy electric blue heels. She moved herself to the centre of the bed, shuffling her butt across it while cocking a finger at me to join her.

Removing my boots without losing eye contact with her for one second. I moved towards her stopping at the edge of the bed to take her all in.

"I can't believe you still wear that perfume, it has fuel many of my fantasies over the years, vanilla mixed with you. It has led to many awkward situations in bakeries."

"I tried to change once but it just didn't make sense, I've always been drawn back to it. Now stop messing about and get your sexy white butt up here with me."

I didn't waste another minute I almost leapt from the floor to the bed, imposing my large frame above Bianca, resting my weight on my elbows.

Leaning in I took possession of her mouth, exploring, developing, deepening. Lips melding together, the more I took, the more she gave. My hands begun running down her side, under her shirt stroking her soft warm skin, feeling her own hands guide their way up my back. I realised from her supple lips long enough to remove both of our shirts. She took my breathe away, her supple breasts spilling over the top of her bra. Undoing her front clasp and letting her breasts spill into my palms. I teased her nipples with the tip of my tongue until the formed peaks, and Bianca was squirming and groaning. I kissed my way down to the band of her jeans, I flicked open the button of her jeans and pulled them off her in a flurry. She was wearing this tiny piece of lace that barely covered anything, not for much longer as I ripped it off, and threw it on the floor in shreds.

Teasing, kissing, blowing cool air on my kisses, I teased her making her more excited, making her want me more, making my way closer to her sex. She was already wet, ready for me, so turned on that she wanted me. I moved in, ready to make her scream my name, beg for more, I made my tongue spell out lyrics, made her squirm and in deed made her scream my name

"Oh god Adam, oh god, oh fuck, you know what I want."

Before long her body was convulsing under my hands and she was pulling my mouth up to hers, kissing my deeply. Pulling back I brushed the hair off her face and looked into her eyes, one looking saying a hundred things. Removing my clothing I joined her back on the bed. Positioning myself between her open thighs, looking into her dark beautiful eyes as I pushed my way into her, slowly deeper and deeper. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me even further into her, as I moved in and out of her, the friction driving me crazy. It had been so long since I experienced something so deep so meaningful, since I was turned on, I don't know if I'd be able to last much longer. My deep strokes continued, as our lips connected joining us both as one, our lips and thrusts becoming more furious as the warming tension of my orgasm built to exploding point. As my body continued to come down from its full body tensing, I placed little kisses into Bianca's neck, inhaling the mixture of her perfume with our love making.

I finally felt happy, at peace, soon after I was rolling into the bed and pulling Bianca tightly against me and drifting into a deep dreamless sleep.