Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bianca's POV

I lazily stretched in my sleep only to realise that my movements were restricted opening my eyes blurrily to notice long leaned muscular, tattooed arm and a leg were sprawled over me. I gazed around the hotel room, it was big, luxurious, the expensive cotton sheet tangled around my feet. The almost acrobatic antics of last night begun to come back to me, the naked body spread next to me where Adam Levine, the Adam Levine of Maroon 5. What had I done? Had I just become another groupie? Don't get me wrong that was some spectacular sex, more orgasms than I could count. He defiantly had some skilled fingers and not just with a guitar dare I say. I needed to get out of here now, I didn't want the awkward morning conversation, I didn't want the sorry hunny I'm a touring musician not in the market for a girlfriend. I needed to go. I tested the waters by sliding from under his arm, he didn't move I had tiered the poor guy out, what am I saying? I'm amazed I can even move. I glided from under his leg and stood up on the floor, my thighs and sex aching from all of the intense and at times rough sex, we must have done half of the karma sutra. I quietly felt around picking up my clothing, minus my thong, now thinking back it was torn to shreds in a moment of passion anyhow. I got dressed hastily, in the darkened hotel room, as quietly as I could. As I walked toward the hotel room door I looked back at that cocky front man, peacefully asleep, he had replaced where I had just been lying with his body, my pillow pulled close to him. He even looked sexy in his sleep, hair sex ruffled, could see intense moment of finger nail trails up his back. I couldn't just leave; he had been good to me, it was my own fears and insecurities that were making me leave without saying goodbye. It was the incessant voice inside my head saying I wasn't good enough and to leave before I was embarrassed again. The confident girl I was last night, was my way of escaping; I don't know how I managed to stay so confident. It was something about the way he was towards me, it gave me the boost I needed, but with him asleep now it was all gone. I went over to the desk and wrote a brief note on the hotel stationary.

I cannot forget
Refuse to regret
so glad I met you

Bianca xxx

I placed the Short, sweet and simple note on the bedside table. Looking down on him part of me wanted to wake him and go for round twenty, but it was too late for that now. I made my way towards the too, I turning back towards him once more, I blew him a kiss, before closing the door silently without any regrets.