Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I stood there frozen watching her laugh with her friend, that god damn pink scarf flowing in the light breeze. I looked for her, after that night, but do you think I could find a trace of her existence? This was preiphones pre find any thing you want to know on the net.

It gotten to the point Shawn told me I had to stop. I had to move on, that's where the first model came in. It was another Hollywood party, not a LA party, that are totally different. In a Hollywood everyone swans around trying to kiss arse, bitching and drinking champagne. At this party the barman was my best friend after all he had the tequila. She came up to me, offered to buy me a drink, it was an open bar, I was just trashed enough to find it funny. I was also just trashed enough to go up to her room, I don't even remember her name, Tiffany or something. She was a means to an end. She was a body, an escape nothing more. A damn fine body but nothing more. This lead to a string of them, it didn't make sense that no matter how many girls how many nights I couldn't forget one girl, one night.

"Levine! Where are you!?" Shawn scream my name snapped me back to the present climbing down the ladder to get ready.

We all congregated pre show in the huge group dressing room, with it's spread of food and drinks, old rugs, and well worn seating. I sat in the corner, headphones on in my own world. Very unlike my normal preshow self.

Jesse plopped himself next to me and I looked up he pointed to my headphones indicating for me to take them off.

"So what's got your all dark and twisty. What's her name?"

I paused for a minute "Bianca" I barely whispered

"Oh come on Adam, not that again, your finally in a good place. I thought you were getting hot and heavy with what's her face the one with the hot legs."

"She's here jess I saw her, the only reason I'm not going out there now is I'll get mauled and we have one last show to do. But it's taking every last piece of control not to say fuck it all and go find her."

Jesse let out a long whistle, "well fuck me"

"I'd prefer not too, thanks all the same."

"Well let's go get this shit done so you can go find your girl in the pink scarf"