Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I rolled over, reaching beside me finding the empty, where had she gone? "Bianca?" I said to the empty room My eyes slitting open to the bright light of the room, it must be sometime in the early morning I reached for my watch on the bedside table as I knocked a note card on to the ground. Leaning down picking up the cards, chuckling at the note, no one had every used my own words against me in that way. After the amusement ended it hit me, she was gone, leaving me no way to contact her.

I got out of bed reaching for my carelessly discarded boxers, as I pulled them on I noticed it, I noticed the pink scarf sticking out from the edge of the bed. I pulled it out holding it up to my skin, it was as soft as her, it smelled like her, it brought back the image of us tangled in the sheets screaming is an unmeasurable pleasure. I could still feel the rawness of her fingers running down my back, walking into the bathroom I could see why in the floor to ceiling mirror she had clawed my back raw, not that I minded. I had left my mark in more than one place on her. I'm amazed she had even been able to walk out that door, the furry of my overwhelming passion had been pounded into her, there was no other way to describe it.

I heard loud rapping at the door

"Yeah, yeah keep your pants on in coming."

Opening the door with scarf still in my hand

"Wow Levine trying cross dressing?" Shawn said pushing passed me

"Trying on your style tete"

"So thought you brought a girl back last night? You did a disappearing act I had to cover for your ass"

"Yeah was going to ask for your help with that, she left me this." I handed him the note

"Never thought I'd see it the sex god Adam Levine rejected by his own words, she's got some balls, just the kinda girl you need."

"Think I'm a sex god huh? I can assure you she ain't got any balls, but I wana find her. So you think you can so some digging for me?"

"They think your a sex god, nah I know your a insecure ass. But for my best friend I'll do some digging, but later, get packing I want to get home to my woman who knows I'm a sex god!"

I packed my bag placing that pink scarf on top smiling as I shut it. One day Bianca you shall be my girl in the pink scarf, one day.