Chapter 18

Chapter 18

What was I doing? I'd come here to introduce Noah to his father. Give them an opportunity to know each other and here I was thinking about the ache between my legs. I forgot what he did to me, how his intense desire, his need for me turned me on. I could feel my panties getting damper by the second. Being around him made my iq drop 50 points, if I had a penis, there would be jokes about how he made me think with it and only it.

The thought of being with him again, had gotten me threw a dark night alone. Fantasising about ever aspect, every inch of him.

"Baby are you there?" I pulled out of my dream world and looked up to him. "Mmm I was just thinking about all the times I used you to ah um..."

"Um what?"

"To well just lets say it's been a dry few years since we last ah."

"You mean to say the last person you slept with was me?"

I blushed fifty shades of red and muttered "yes" head down avoiding looking at him, know for sure this was it he'd want nothing to do with Me he'd think I was a freak who'd held a candle for him all this time.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed. I think it's beautiful. I think you're beautiful. If you don't want to take it any further tonight we don't have to we can take it slow, at any speed you want." His hands played with my hair, his eyes sending warmth through me.

"I want to, I want to be with you, I just don't want be another girl, another notch on your bed. I also don't want to force you into anything you'll regret later."

"Come with me I have something to show you, something that will show you you're not just another girl, that you're my girl and I've been waiting for you to come to the party."