Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I stood there just staring at her for what seemed like an eternity, just watching her move watching her laugh at me the way her eyes crinkled as she laughed, her hair being flicked behind her shoulder, the way, the way she bit her lip and stared up at me with an edge of sass.

"The cat got your tongue Levine, come on, come and sit down, I don't bite, will hard." She winked at me and patted the seat next to her. I smirked at her and slide down next to her placing my beer on the table and slide my other arm behind her on the back of the booth, two could play at this game.

"So it's Bianca huh, what makes you so confident then."

"Well it's not often that the next up and coming rock star looks like he's about to cream his pants on stage watching me dance, that's right I saw you watching me."

"How could I help myself, you looked really into the music, you were doing some intrusting things with this ah scarf" I ran my fingers up her scarf too her cheek, letting my fingers stroke her cheek. Her skin was a soft as I imagined, she briefly closed her eyes, her lips parting and breathing increasing.

She whispered through her parted lips "You think you're so smooth, think you can have whatever you want, haven't even brought me a drink. Think you're..." I don't know what overcame me before I even knew what I was doing my lips were on hers, moving my mouth against hers, absorbing the little moan that escaped her mouth. I reluctantly pulled back; after all we were still in a bar full of people. "So irresistible..."

I leaned back and took a long swig of my beer, placing it back on the table I leaned back and grinned at her, fingers tracing her shoulder with my fingers over her shoulder. "That was pretty irresistible to me. So what brought you to the concert tonight?"

She ran her finger along her lip phased for a moment, "I ah... My friend Prue, she wanted to go, Ive always liked your guys music but never been to a concert."

I stoked her hand placed by her glass on the table "So how did you find it? Did you enjoy it?"

She had regained some of her composure and smiled up at me "Oh it was ok." The dropped look of hurt on my face must have showed, as she laughed and oh that laugh made my stomach clench, "Seriously, it was beyond amazing, there aren't many bands who do live so well, you may have noticed I was enjoying it."

"Enjoying it huh, looked like you were in your own world, like the music had over taken you." Holding her hand in mine I moved it stroking it with my thumb.

"Music is my escape, is my way to be free, forget about everything around me and just enjoy the moment be in the moment. Tonight you gave that too me. Will until I felt this really hot guy watching my every move." She looked at me again with that confidence biting her lip.

"Hot guy huh, maybe he was overwhelmed by how free you were, how sexy you look when you're into the music, how sexy you look right now...." I leaned in and kissed her again, my free hand moving to cup her chin and move her closer to me, pulling her in deep devouring my mouth with hers, I could taste the sweetness and tartness of her cosmopolitan, the slight hint of cinnamon in her lip gloss. I could smell the Vanilla of her perfume, the combination of it all was overwhelmingly seductive, I reluctantly pulled away. Inches away from her face I watched her lick her lips then bite the bottom corner of her lip, I whispered. "You really need to stop that, it's dangerously sexy and I am acutely aware that we are in a room full of people, and continuing to do that will cause me to rip your clothes off right here and now."

She huskily whispered back "Keep kissing me like that and I might just let you."

I had been too busy watching her every move, her still slightly fast breathing, the way she kept glancing down and my lips, the way that my attack of her mouth had left them reddening and swelling, to notice Shawn approaching.

"Sorry to ah interrupt Adam but, work times not over yet, you have some butts still to smooch before you can, ah get, have free time." I knew this was Shawn's way of giving me a hard time, he was the person assigned to always keeping my butt in line, and that was no easy task, he was a saint for no murdering me daily.

"Uhuh Tete, Ill be there in a minute, just have to do something first. I said not turning around, continuing to watch Bianca, watching the disappointment in her eyes. I heard him mumbling something about not being able to get decent talent these days before walking away.

"I'm sorry, part of this life style means smozing sometimes, and I'll be back before you know it. Will you wait, I haven't finished with you yet." I leaned down and kissed her drinking as much of her in as one could decently do in a crowded room.

"Ok, I'll wait, go now before I changed my mind." She breathed as I pulled away.

I stood up and looked intently, "I won't be long" and turned and walked over to Shawn before I picked her up and carried her out of this place.